WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunkmonkey

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455677934.992261.jpg
It would be great to have a new cage to add some extra protection to my Jeep, going to to giving it to my teenage son in the near future. I can also check it off my list of upgrades, to one day take a trip to Moab, Rubicon or other legendary trails.

Kendawg198

Skinz Pic.jpg
Definitely need a Hard Rock cage. It is already in the savings for one. Me and my Jeep were at Choccolocca last summer. Heading down the trail to do Hell's Revenge, Hit a tree with the top of the jeep and bounced into another tree. Cracking the top. Two weeks later. Picked the top up on a Saturday morning. Hit the woods near Chattanooga TN. Getting ready to head out of the woods and went through a mud hole that dropped off a ton. Jeep flipped over on its side and busted the top into. Just got it back and totally destroyed it.
So I need one in the worst way.

alexdlt55

This is the one must have item for safety!!! My wife would feel so much safer with a cage. Also, my B-Day is on the 24th. This would be an awesome present!!!!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455691779.580525.jpg

Wayalife Jeep.jpg

Once again another awesome giveaway from Wayalife! I recently installed my Dynatrac PR80/PR60 axles for EJS 2016! I lived in Utah for 15 years but I moved to Florida 2 years ago and I have been having Moab withdraws! I am making the trek across the country with my Jeep for EJS this year, I cannot wait! I have my Jeep built exactly as I want it, everything I wanted for my Jeep is on it, except for one thing, a CAGE! I have actually been in the market for a cage, it is the only thing left on my list. I love the quality of Rock Hard products and i've always wanted one of their sport cages! If I win this cage, I will cross off the last thing on my list. I would love to have the cage just in time for Moab! Thanks again for the opportunity and all that you do for the Jeep community WAYALIFE!

Last edited:

Dirt Foot

Thank you WAL for the opportunity to win a Rock Hard JK Sport Cage. My build is still in the beginning stages and this would make an awesome addition. Plus keep me and my family safe. Thanks Eddie

Attachments

• 1455750059527.jpg
    1455750059527.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 118

Rud

Hook Me Up!

I need this as my first Mod 'cause I'm broke after buying this Jeep! This would be a great first Mod to make my wife feel safe driving with a Newb.

Attachments

• Tank.jpg
    Tank.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 110

Coloradan

Thanks for another amazing giveaway! The Rockhard sport cage has been on my list of mods for a long time now, and I'd love win this and install it in time for Moab next month. Best of luck to you all! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455757297.095264.jpg

BlackJKUS

Wal ftw

I would really appreciate a Rock Hard sports cage for my self and the Family. My rig is still being built and having this for some extra protection on the trails would be great.. Thank you WAL

gatorguy

I just gut my Hard Rock Friday, and will be moving to Colorado next month. I already have Easter Jeep Safari scheduled, and could really use a cage. My wife is already nervous, and anything I can do to help her settle down translates into more wheeling time for me. So thanks for the chance WAL and Rock Hard! See you in Moab. :rock:

IMG_1264.jpg

gjohnson427

Here's mine: 2014, 2.5 TF lift and 35's ordered. My son will get it in about a year and a half for his 16th birthday. I reconstruct major crashes for a living and can tell you the windshield hinges do not do well in high speed rollovers.

Thank you,
Gary J

IMG_6357.jpg

hinge_zpsbbbfx4h8.jpg

Last edited:

AlStew

Thank you WAYALIFE and ROCK HARD for the opportunity! And thank you to everyone on here, I am very thankful for this community. The jeep is replaceable, but my friends and family are not. I have seen how well a rock hard product will hold up. I would love to own this sport cage and would hope I would never have to use it!

Side winder.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom