WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve's Rubi

It would not only keep us safe but it would go good with my Rock Hard rear bumper, tire carrier and cargo rack and the fact I am out of modification money!:thumb:
Thanks for the chance. IMG950138.jpg

BUZNGA

I need this for the added security it gives, thanks for the chance to win.

Attachments

• jpher.jpg
    jpher.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 100

rogerk93

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455051737.489068.jpg love to abuse my jeep and with my 4 inch and 37's going on in a few weeks it would be a great addition.

RoughRider

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455051898.770512.jpg

I need this because I'm a broke college student and what's better than to have an American made safety system on an American made vehicle?

Brian AL

I need the cage! I am a horrible driver and eventually will surely topple myself. :( Besides, it is the only thing I am lacking before I go to Moab!

DSC_2253_zps4jzvosxo.jpg

hbkid22

Would love to make the jeep safer for the family on outings! Soon the little man will be going with me and just the extra peace of mind will be nice.....:beer:

flex.jpg

anviljk

Thanks wayalife and rockhard for the chance. It's high on the list to get before the trip to Moab for ejs.

Attachments

• 1455054133940.jpg
    1455054133940.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 86

UC rubi

Thank you for the opportunity! Now that I finally graduated from my university I have time to put work into my rig again! I've been looking into cages as my next step when I have funds so this may help me out!

Thanks again for the opportunity!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455054150.518901.jpg

Redtwo

I would love this Rock Hard JK Sports Cage. I was just able to see one of these for the first time in a Jeep this weekend and loved it. Hopefully I'll never end up on the wrong side but if I do I would really want to have one installed.

IMG_1866.jpg

KingCopperhead

Thanks wayalife and rock hard for hosting this giveaway! I'd love to have this cage, as I enjoy taking my 11 year old son out wheeling whenever we have the chance. He loves crawling over rocks and has compared our adventures at Rausch Creek to Christmas morning. Would love to be able to have that extra layer of protection.

Attachments

• 1455055468523.jpg
    1455055468523.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 97

SilverBack

I could sure use this sport cage to make our JKUR a little closer to being ready for some trails once we make it back to the US!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455055757.496424.jpg

Thank you Hard Rock and Wayalife for this opportunity!

Flat Top

I would love to have the extra protection of the Rock Hard cage! It's already on my build list. Thanks to Wayalife and Rock Hard for the opportunity! :thumb:

JohnnyParkRoad.jpg

COLOJK

RockHard Sport Cage

First off, what an awesome giveaway! As a newer member of Wayalife and also fairly new to the jeeping way of life as this is my first jeep, I have learned a massive amount of information on here. One of these cages has been on my list since I got my Jeep but it just keeps getting sidelined due to other purchases like bumpers and sliders etc. As a college student, I can't say my Jeep build budget is large and this would be an amazing giveaway to win in order to take a large item off of my safety list. A RockHard cage would give me much greater piece of mind this summer as I plan out the trails I want to take on, including Black Bear Pass which is at the top of my list. (Although I am sure we are all aware that nothing including this cage will do much if you take a wrong turn on one of those switchbacks):crazyeyes: This would be an awesome giveaway to win and thanks again to RockHard and Wayalife for putting this on.

Screen Shot 2016-02-09 at 3.43.14 PM.png

MAG00

Here is my 1 post to enter. I would love to win this Rock Hard sport cage. This would be an outstanding addition from an outstanding manufacturer and would add to the safety of my rig to keep my family safe while wheeling and on road trips.

My rig:
IMG_1914.JPG

hlax2525

First off, I want to thank RockHard 4x4 and Wayalife for putting this giveaway together. I have a few reasons I can think of why I want to win this cage. For starters, the dash bar looks badass in the windshield.
Also going wheeling with family and friends, my main priority has always been safety. Yes, I always try to play it safe, but with playing comes risk. I want to make sure that I am more than protected in the event of a flop or full rollover. Not only on the trail will this help out, as it will provide safety on the road as well. I would love to have this cage to continue my build and eventual goal of having a rig as capable of some of the ones I've seen on here ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455061168.800854.jpg

Mike Chapman

Thank you for the Opportunity!

I'd love to get a Rock Hard Cage! The extra peace of mind would be fantastic plus my wife might actually wheel with me again if I had one! Thank you for this great opportunity!

WP_20150802_005.jpg

bluedragon1308

Many thanks to Eddie and Rock Hard for this giveaway. This cage is on my needed list because safety is always first.*

Attachments

• 1455062561854.jpg
    1455062561854.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 75

Mkp08

First off thanks ROCK HARD for the chance to win and thanks Eddie and Cindy for making it happen. I need a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage to protect my precious cargo in side being my Wife and Dog. The set up I'm running right now just is not safe enough to protect my family and family is everything. That is why my rig and family needs a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage. Thanks ROCK HARD and WAYALIFE for this chance!
2015-10-18 09.48.35.jpg
:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom