WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhNoTheJiggies

I haven't put my lift and tires on from my old jeep yet, BUT i will be soon... and when i do, id like to keep my family safe when out on the trail. This Rock Hard cage on my new rubi would be an awesome way to do that! Thanks for the opportunity Wayalife and Rock Hard!!

Attachments

• 1455036691738.jpg
    1455036691738.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 128

MallRated

Let's see, Really just want to me safe!. Sometimes while I sit in the Sears parking lot, a squirrel drops his nuts on to the roof, I feel one day that squirrel will fall out of the tree scratch thru the soft top, trying to attack me for no reason! which will scare the living S&$@ out of me! I'll be so scared I'll shot Gun it out of there, which I could then nail a parking curb, which leads to an unsafe drastic roll over! We all know the stock cages suck. So with that said I just want to plan ahead and be safe! Safety First. [emoji5]️[emoji8] ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455037195.536824.jpg

Last edited:

Dwg

Perfect timing! I would feel better having it and my wife would definitely feel better when the kids take the Jeep out. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455037309.362318.jpg No question, I am going to get one! I have been researching the best option. For me a "bolt on" is preferred. I am narrowing my research to go with a Rock Hard. Thanks to all that made this happen. Someone is going to be real happy.

I need to this cage so I can give it to my buddy, who was best man at my wedding and he's also godfather to my baby. Oh, and he's also the one that talked me into getting a Jeep. hahaha. It'd be awesome to bring this up to his house as a surprise gift and install it on his JKU.

Mine is the white JKU and his is the black.

Thanks!

1957956_10153597164751978_2583508557197366430_n.jpg

camcross1

WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage!!!

With upcoming trips to Colorado and Utah planned the added safety of the Rock Hard Sport Cage cannot be overstated.
I will be holding my breath until I am chosen for this prize, so please select me because I do not want to die of suffocation!!!!

Best_of_Colorado-001.jpg

Rooster jk

All i need to meet the requirements for the jk experience is a RockHard sport cage. Thanks for the opportunity Wayalife and RockHard.

Attachments

• 1455038716839.jpg
    1455038716839.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 105

RedSyndrome

Thank you WOL and Rock Hard. The RH Sport Cage is at the top of my list. I do month or more runs with my wife and this would make me feel that much more secure. I actually plan on being in Moab on Easter. In addition Leap Day (2/29) is my birthday. I'll be 52 or 13 depending on how you look at it. :bleh:

PA260119.jpg

Kyan

As my family and I continue exploring back country and the Jeep's limits, we will thank you for opportunity to add more protection to our Jeep and keeping occupants safe.

IMG_2786.jpg

Arizona

Wow, This is cool!
I need a Rock hard 4x4 cage because I as my Jeep is evolving, I am trying more difficult and dangerous obstacles with a greater chance to roll the jeep. A cage would certainly be a great addition to my jeep and a smart investment at that!
12494970_10153759447802488_2905389685640124482_n.jpg

Danimal62

Because my WIFE says so.......Win a Rock Hard JK Sports Cage

Thank you ROCK HARD for this opportunity and WAYALIFE.
I love to wheel and being part of the Jeep family is unlike any other feeling there is. This being said every time I come back from a wheeling trip my wife is in awe of the pics and videos I share and has only one comment......" You better get a Cage"! Well there you have it not only is this a once in a lifetime chance to be a part of the greatest experience like MOAB but to add to another collection of Mods for my Jeep "Ginger"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 113

TFD

The rock hard cage would be an awesome addition to my jeep. Thanks for the opportunity to win. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455041289.998511.jpg

kwax5000

Hoping to get Rock Hard

JEEP IMG_3049.jpg
This would be another sweet mod to add to my jeep. After the last give-away of the Dynatract Progrip Brakes and NOT WINNING. I couldnt help myself and ended up purchasing the pro-grip setup. What an amazing improvement. This give-away is similar in that it provides additional piece of mind and safety for me and my family. Finger crossed to winning this one and a huge thanks to Rock Hard!!!

gantle

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455043986.151459.jpg

We have slowly built our JKUR since we bought it 3 years ago last month. Snow Leopard is a daily driver who proudly takes us all over South Florida, multiple weekend trips and two trips to Tennessee to crawl on the rocks. She has 72k miles today!
This October, the group is going to Moab instead of Tennessee. We are the only ones not on a trailer.
The sport cage from Rock Hard 4x4 is a needed component and seems to be the best option for our lady.
Thanks for the chance!

Last edited:

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455045565.911793.jpg

I've been wanting to buy one for months! But every time I get he money, something decides to break (as of right now it's the catalytic converter going to get fixed tomorrow). This would be great!

Mtank16

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455046120.341255.jpg
Eddie, Cindy and RockHard deserve a big thanks. A sport cage for my JK would add a great safety feature as well as a bit of piece of mind. Especially a quality product from RockHard. I'm new to the JKU after owning some older Jeeps. My 51 Willys SW was totaled due to black ice. We were safe due to all the steel in the Willys. This sport cage would really add to the safety for my JK. Hopefully I'm lucky enough to win the drawing, but whoever wins will be adding a great product. Good luck to everyone.

gtaion

Rock Hard cage

I could really use a Rock Hard cage becuase one of these days I'm going to take the line the ends with the wheels up in the air. I generally try to take the family out when I can, so the added safety would be welcomed.
FB_IMG_1450733335181.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom