WIN a ROCK HARD DOUBLEWALL TRANSMISSION CROSSMEMBER!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I wish I needed one, but sadly mine looks brand new. Good luck to all that enter and what about Rock Hard 4x4, you guys are awesome!

Deacon

Heres a pick of my cross member - looks super clean i know, got under the jeep last week and spray painted several things that were rusting.

crossmember.jpg

mikelturnage

RE:

Thanks for sharing! I value the fact you shared this indeed wonderful post with us! As far as I can see, it is appreciated by all who read this thread!

Buster3479

Thank you for the chance! Pictured is my 2nd stock crossmember. The first was mangled and had multiple stripped skid bolts in it. I normally have a skid over it, but it's off while I do some off-season repairs.

Attachments

• 20180203_164134.jpg
    20180203_164134.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 69

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to remind everyone that today is the BIG day :wings:

Be sure to keep an eye out for the official BE POST #100 AND WIN giveaway thread and be the 100th post on it :thumb:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Just wanted to remind everyone that today is the BIG day :wings:

Be sure to keep an eye out for the official BE POST #100 AND WIN giveaway thread and be the 100th post on it :thumb:
Will do!!! And what do we need to reply in this thread....just simply post something or do we need to post another picture of our crossmember?

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
There will be a new thread and naturally things will fall into place. Just don't be a retard like this guy: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...now-is-getting-to-99-posts-and-someone-coming

He misread the entry rules and started posting like a lemur on a sugar high.

View attachment 292156
Good deal...thank you. Just wanted to have the best chance possible... Although as I stated before, probably will donate it to Overland JK if he accepts. As much as we could use it since we're building our rig up, I believe he needs it more.

Holy hell!!!! Some should not do crystal meth before posting...just a guess but damn!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom