WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

Damtall55

The video was awesome!! Not that I expected anything less!! Pucker factors, great views, shots and beer, carnage....It doesn't get much better than that!! Thanks for sharing again!!

Big Mike

1036 4 off road

JK Experience

Cindy and Eddie are there once again for those of us that can't make these trips, putting together a heart felt production that allows all of us to truly fell like we're there with them. Great job - I really enjoyed myself on this trip, my rig's sitting in the driveway leaking oil all over. :gaah::gaah:

mhood

Great video once again, I have the whole family watching them now on the livingroom tv, Thank you for making such great videos and providing them to us for free, Im sure you could sell them too. Also I have a fresh bottle of honey that would love to go into those glasses:beer:

I was out of town when released and didn't want to watch it on my phone..... I'm glad I waited! worth the wait and was truly a trip of a lifetime :thumb: Nice work and I appreciate the time you dedicate to this. :cheers:

WBJK

Finally watched it last night...Definitely worth the wait but wish I didn't have to wait at all. Amazing to see how well everyone worked together especially near the end when both people and Jeeps were getting tired. Mel's jeep and his Tow Strap definitely got a workout!

Is there a spot here that lists the mods of each Jeep? I know in the earlier videos there was a write up at the end of the video but don't remember the WWW videos having that.

Great work Cindy, Eddie and Crew, made all of us feel like we were there from our couches!

Last edited:
Crossing four states in just seven days and covering almost 1,000 miles of America's wild west, the 2013 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire was by far one of the most demanding adventures to date. In Part 2 of WILD WILD WEST, you'll get to follow our continuing journey across Arizona, Nevada and California. Along the way, we got to see amazing historic sites, blast through hundreds of miles of wide open desert and test out our Jeep JK Wranglers on trails such as Logandale and the famous Rubicon Trail. We hope you'll enjoy our presentation.

To help celebrate the release of this video, we will be giving away a FREE pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses to one lucky member here on the forum. If you'd like to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced next Sunday, April 13th.

main.php

Good luck to all of you and thanks for watching!! :cool:

More than just a Jeep, it's a WAYALIFE!

So who was the lucky winner of the shot glasses?

I just remembered WAL is in the desert this weekend.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Last edited:
Top Bottom