WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely amazing video, the "never leave a jeep behind" gave me chills

Thank you.

I needed some popcorn for that one, full feature movie!!
Excellent as always! I want to go somewhere now. :D

LOL!! No kidding. Cindy and I have been locked up in our dungeon for too long working on this thing. We definitely need to get out :crazyeyes:

Another JK Experience lived vicariously through your video. :driving:

A round of applause to Eddie and Cindy for their countless hours of developing and producing this video. :clap2:

Thanks, we're so glad you liked it and that you could experience the JK-Experience through our video.

This series is amazing. I wish I could do this. It looks like so much fun. And also very challenging. I like seeing all the 4 doors, Usually the 2 door is the Jeep used for off roading. I love my four door and take it off road as often as possible. You guys did a great filming. Great highlights. Can't wait for the next one.:yup:

We've owned both and still like 2-doors but, definitely prefer a 4-door. Built up right, they are unstoppable.

how many of these rigs are running stock motors? any?

which is more popular 6spd or auto?

What is the minimal tire/lift size to successfully complete these features

great job with the videos I wish we had more terrain out here on the east coast.

More than half were still running stock motors and I think this year, there was only one in our group that had a 6-speed. For the kind of wheeling we were doing, auto is the way to go. The minimum requirements are 37's for a 4-door and 35's for a 2-door.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely Amazing video. Watched this terrific video in bed with a cup of coffee that is now ice cold because once it started I couldn't concentrate on anything else. I can only imagine the work it took to put this together so thank you Cindy and Eddie. As others have said, we are very appreciative of the work you put into all of the videos you have produced and we love watching them so thank you for sharing and keep 'em coming.

Although we are 1000's of miles apart, I hope to meet you someday, share a shot of American and Canadian honey and hopefully a trail or two.

Thank you and I do hope we can meet someday :yup:

Just finished watching with the kids this morning for the 2nd time! Awesome video!

LOL!! Glad to hear it was good enough to be enjoyed a 2nd time around and with the kids :cool:

As advertised.........Outstanding video.........who wouldn't want to do this??.......had to be an amazing time I'm soooo freaking jealous of all the participants........my girl says I'm crazy for wanting to do this but come hell or high water it's going to happen.........the cake ($$$) involved in preparing for this (vehicle, equipment, fuel, lodging, food, etc.) and also the logistics of getting my rig out west from South Florida and then back will be a challenge........but hey if you want it bad enough you find a way to make it happen......YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE......I'm committed to making this happen and being able to say I did it and had GLORIOUS and EPIC time!!......Keep these AWESOME videos coming Eddie.......they are inspiring to so many of us........my hat is off to you and Cindy.......BRAVO ZULU!!

~Woodrow~

It does take a lot of planning and commitment but, it can be done and I hope you'll be able to joins us on an adventure like this soon.

That was awesome thanks Eddie and Cindy you guys rock

Thanks Esteban! I look forward to doing some of this with you soon :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Truss break gave me chills, amazing that got recovered in such an expedient manner.

It really sucked and was a tough recovery. As cool as 3-links are, with all the breaks I have seen over the years, I have long since become a big fan of redundancy.

Incredible video! What a dream this trip must have been! Getting into the JK Experience is a dream of mine. Hopefully someday I can get something built that could manage the trip! Until then, I just live vicariously through your videos. Need any help shooting the next one? I'll be a grunt for a seat!

Thank you and we're glad that you can at least live vicariously though our videos for now.

Great job. Enjoyed every second of your film.
http://wayalife.com/images/smilies/clap2.gif

Thank you.

Awesome video!! Love the effects and theme. Great looking rigs. :thumb:

Amazing as always. Great job!

Thank you guys :cool:

Bearjew1

well as always part 2 was as epic as part 1 well better but even still 1 day i will run them trails i hope but until them keep the movies coming :thumb:

ozzie

Awesome

Once again Eddie and Cindy put together an excellent video capturing the beauty of nature and the machines that people put together to tackle natures wonders in the Wild Wild West
:clap2::standing wave:

Heholua

What an epic adventure and great video! Thank you Eddie and Cindy for all the hard work you guys put into your videos, it really shows. They are truly amazing and I can sit and watch them all day every day. Hopefully I will get to experience the JK Experience one of these days.:clap2::clap2::clap2: Bravo!

Rebel JK

All I can say is WOW! Hats off to you guys. For you guys that may remember what the all time classic movie "On Any Sunday" did for motorcycles back in the day, Eddie and Cindy have done for jeepin, with Mel in the Malcom Smith role. I wouldn't be surprised to see the series picked up on Speed vision or one of the other channels. Thanks and Keep up the great work guys!

JKVADER

Awesome! Great job once again! And thank you for putting in the time to make it!:2thumbsup: :clap2:

sean.m.adams33

Just finished the video. Another instant classic. The wild west JKX is my favorite to date. Thanks to eddie and cindy for all their hard work.:thumb::beer::thumb:

Top Bottom