Wild Wild West : 2013 JK-Experience Mega Thread

A semi-learning disable, half-lesbian, 1/3 Mexican , 2/5 gay, 1/4 albino Serbo-Croatian Cajun offroader walks into a bar and says "wealth comes and goes, great looks fade with time.......but funny, well that shit lasts forever"

My work is done
GCM 2

I should probably leave this alone but I have no self-control.

It means he prefers his woman with a six inch cl*t!

Probably should grab the wheel and steer this thread up out of the gutter and back up on the sidewalk......this one went deep six (no pun intended) fast!!!

Hilarious shit though you have to admit :cheesy:

Probably should grab the wheel and steer this thread up out of the gutter and back up on the sidewalk......this one went deep six (no pun intended) fast!!!

Hilarious shit though you have to admit :cheesy:

Thank you 👍 I think the boys are pushing it hard everyday which leaves little time to post pics and tell us stories 😢

Wait, I'm confused. Does that mean you are actually 9/10 gay or does that mean that you are 2/5 gay, but half of that time (1/5) you are a lesbian and half of the time you like dudes?:thinking:

It means that half of the time he feels like a chick who digs chicks, but the rest of the time he feels like a girly-man who digs dudes.

Haven't heard a peep from these guys for awhile. I hope they didn't fall off the face of the earth.

Top Bottom