Wife drove the Jeep

thardy

Banned
So I've been off watching the little one for the last few days, so the wife has been driving my jeep to work. This now leads me to two issues, one good, one bad. Bad news is that I'm going to have to get rid of her Trailblazer and buy a new vehicle, good news is that she wants a four door JK!

Sent from the Wayalife mobile app

I don't see a problem with that situation. When my wife wanted a 4 door jk I was excited until I found out she wanted to get rid of my 2 door for it instead of her car.

I am perfectly comfortable with the idea! Her statement to me was, "I'll take a 4dr, soft-top, with big tires please." I mean, she said please...

im sorry but where is the problem in this?? lol thats awesome dude! post up some pics when you decide to get her one!

That's awesome bro good luck shopping for the new Jeep post some pics when ya get it :thumb:

It'll probably be next year before I can do anything. For some reason she wants a house first. :rolleyes:

Sent from the Wayalife mobile app

I'm close to the same situation. We have a 2010 JKUR and a 2013 F150 FX4. I love both vehicles, but can't tow the toy hauler with our jeep so I usually drive the pickup. Last night my wife mentioned how she wants a new jeep. Said I could then do what ever I wanted to the Blue one! Now to just get one of the vehicles paid off, and start shopping....

I'm close to the same situation. We have a 2010 JKUR and a 2013 F150 FX4. I love both vehicles, but can't tow the toy hauler with our jeep so I usually drive the pickup. Last night my wife mentioned how she wants a new jeep. Said I could then do what ever I wanted to the Blue one! Now to just get one of the vehicles paid off, and start shopping....

Hopefully they will wise up and put the 3.0 EcoDiesel in a Wrangler soon. I personally know I'll be trading in when/If that happens for the 240hp and 430ftlbs. You'll never need to motor swap again lol.

Top Bottom