Why people in the Pittsburgh area are so damn crabby this time of year

jdofmemi

Bunch of bullshit. Zero sunny days in January. Will you people out West please share some of the goddam sunshine? Good thing I'm a naturally happy go lucky glass is half full kinda guy :D

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/01/30/no-sun-in-pittsburgh-january/

Hey now!

You leave our sunshine and warm weather right where it is. We like it this way out here. If I want cold, snow, and clouds, I will visit them somewhere, and then come back to where I can work outside in shirt sleeves.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Easy for you to say Mr. Sunshine on My Shoulders. :rolleyes2:

Google search:

How many days a year does Colorado get sun?

300 days

According to the Colorado Climate Center, there's no technical definition of "days of sunshine," so measuring it gets tricky. They go on, however, to state that Colorado only has 30-40 overcast days per year, leaving at least 300 days of partial sunshine.May 5, 2014

I feel your pain. We had the second wettest January, of all time. There is another interesting thing about this data. Look at the dates for all of the monthly high and low temperatures. Climate change aka global warming?

Attachments

• CB9F1B15-D10B-410E-BD5C-0D9D0C50926A.jpeg
    CB9F1B15-D10B-410E-BD5C-0D9D0C50926A.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 562BDB12-2119-461C-B97C-E714C5DC13B6.jpeg
    562BDB12-2119-461C-B97C-E714C5DC13B6.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 37

Ddays

Hooked
I feel your pain. We had the second wettest January, of all time. There is another interesting thing about this data. Look at the dates for all of the monthly high and low temperatures. Climate change aka global warming?

That's crazy. We've had rain all January too. That only adds to the pleasantness....

Primo82

Caught the Bug
We have had a "temperature inversion" in indiana that feels like its lasted decades (honestly prob 2 weeks) send sunrays please.

Top Bottom