Who's in to vapeing?

How do you like twisted wire? I haven't messed with it or ribbon. I just stick to my 26g 6 wrap micro coils.

The coil last for a very long time. I can not recall the last time I changed it.
It's coming in at 1.6 ohms.
I tried to double it, no matter what I do can't get above the vamo's limit of 1.2.
I do have a mech mod but hardly ever use it. Cloud chasing days are over :)

I had the crappy Blu cigs and those didnt work for me. What's a legit kit to get? I imagine a local shop will cost more than online? I can't believe how complicated it can be.

Forgive me but what battery/cartomizer do you recommend? Also can you steer me towards the right eliquid? I have a lot to learn lol. I am in utter shock how big this industry has become. As far as eliquid goes, is that something that is model specific or I can walk into a vape shop and get a refill? Assume I know absolutely nothing coming from the blu...
Thanks

Forgive me but what battery/cartomizer do you recommend? Also can you steer me towards the right eliquid? I have a lot to learn lol. I am in utter shock how big this industry has become. As far as eliquid goes, is that something that is model specific or I can walk into a vape shop and get a refill? Assume I know absolutely nothing coming from the blu...
Thanks

Pm me. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Just bought a new setup last month.
Innoken itaste mvp battery paired up with a Innoken Iclear 30s tank

Gotta say this is what I've been looking for! The battery literally lasts for days. Doesn't matter what voltage or wattage I set it on, it flat out lasts. Nice consistent vapes the entire time.
As for the tank, I've been using it daily, hasn't leaked once. Let's complex flavors through, has a great throat hit and the coils last for a week or more.

Not the fanciest looking mod (looks like a brick with a tank on top) but I know when I leave my house the thing will not die on me while I'm out.

Just bought a new setup last month.
Innoken itaste mvp battery paired up with a Innoken Iclear 30s tank

Gotta say this is what I've been looking for! The battery literally lasts for days. Doesn't matter what voltage or wattage I set it on, it flat out lasts. Nice consistent vapes the entire time.
As for the tank, I've been using it daily, hasn't leaked once. Let's complex flavors through, has a great throat hit and the coils last for a week or more.

Not the fanciest looking mod (looks like a brick with a tank on top) but I know when I leave my house the thing will not die on me while I'm out.

I had bought the MVP for the wife and myself. I just upgraded to the ipv2. It goes up to 50 watts. I paired it with the aspire nautilus with the bvc coils. So perfect at 11-13.5 watts.

Moving up from my Lava Tube with Aspire Nautilus tank, have actually rebuilt a few micro coils for this but it is a PIA. Ordered a Nemesis Clone and Infinite TOBH V2 RDA Atty.

For you Nemesis clone users what batteries have you had luck with?

Last edited:
Top Bottom