Who Got Their iPhone 6?

how is everyone enjoying there 6? how does it feel in your hands size wise? performance any better? i still need to ditch my 4s asap lol

This is a solid option.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AT&T will not cancel my order, they say its "in process", which it nhas been for over 6 weeks so far.
Apple can't help me they say either.

Sorry, business accounts like mine that pays near $900 a month get no special privileges. - and I just want to be special like my Mom said I was. :cheesy:

lol trust me im not thinking about it at all lol just looking for some reviews since its been out for a bit now and people have had time to get use to it.

I'm loving mine just because of the performance and speed factor over my previous iphone4. I haven't even dug into all the cool features yet. Plus, I'm now seeing .037256396 better mpg in the jeep. Lol. 😉👍

- Jason

how is everyone enjoying there 6? how does it feel in your hands size wise? performance any better? i still need to ditch my 4s asap lol

Coz, if you're still running a "4" get the 6, big difference in features and speed and the larger screen real estate is worth it alone. I kept my 5 for my son to use as an iPod touch and its a big difference in screen size and alone.

I'm loving mine just because of the performance and speed factor over my previous iphone4. I haven't even dug into all the cool features yet. Plus, I'm now seeing .037256396 better mpg in the jeep. Lol. 😉👍

- Jason

You really need to upgrade, this isn't the 90's anymore. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414779768.126307.jpg

How do you not cut your face and fingers on that??? My phone was like that for half a day and bugged the crap out of me. Spend a few bucks to fix it then turn it for $200 back at verizon and get yourself the 6. ;)

I like to cut myself. :shock:

Old news I know, but I picked up my 6+ from the office today. I have to say it is very nice! :thumb:

Old news I know, but I picked up my 6+ from the office today. I have to say it is very nice! :thumb:

Should've just waited for the 7+. Lol 😂😂

Once you start using it, you'll appreciate the speed increases in just bout everything on it. The camera isn't too shabby either.

Should've just waited for the 7+. Lol 

Once you start using it, you'll appreciate the speed increases in just bout everything on it. The camera isn't too shabby either.

Does your pinterest load faster?

Top Bottom