Who else loves the beach????

Tenways

Id love to find a place near Georgia/st simons island. We stay at a bluff and fish inland there every year. Unfortunately i haven't found anywhere jeep friendly :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chris1015

Anyone ever been to Silver Lake Dunes in Michigan? If you Google image the pictures it looks awesome. Definitely planning a trip there this summer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Anyone ever been to Silver Lake Dunes in Michigan? If you Google image the pictures it looks awesome. Definitely planning a trip there this summer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

For this part of the country it is a fun place to go. I'm sure it doesn't compare to being out west but I doubt I'll ever make it west so Michigan it is. You should go for sure

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

My beloved 13..............now gone.................broadsided by a car full of meth heads on 10/23/2016, they were doing about 60.........totaled........I miss that jeep!

IMG_1651-L.jpg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I'm from Nebraska.... we don't coast... lol get it......don't coast.... lol.

In all seriousness though, I love the Heartland but sometimes wish I was near the beach. Mainly because I am single and could find a cute young gal that's into Jeeps on the beach :blush:

ob_tj

20160904_191010.jpg living out in california we have the best of both worlds, awsome beaches and awsome mountains. And I am smack dab in the middle for both!

xman4602

On the causeway to Sanibel [emoji267] in the Sunshine State! IMG_4637.JPG IMG_4638.JPG IMG_4639.JPG IMG_4640.JPG

This is the before shot with my wife's new jku. It was her idea to go to this spot for before and after shots!
Hopefully we will go get the after shots tomorrow!

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Top Bottom