Which Drag Link Flip Kit?

Excellent.
I expect my kit to arrive in a couple days. By coincidence I am heading up to swamp lake next week. We are camping out for the week. I haven't hit that trail yet.

With the flip kit is says that you should do relocation of the trackbar and the flip kit at once. i have a JKS adjustable track bar would i adjust it or put in a relocation on top of that.

With the flip kit is says that you should do relocation of the trackbar and the flip kit at once. i have a JKS adjustable track bar would i adjust it or put in a relocation on top of that.

If your doing the draglink flip you definitely want to relocate the trackbar, trust me steering is horrible without it. When you do the relocation on the trackbar make sure to center the front axle as well.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Last edited:
i have already replaced it but it is the factory mount bother axle and frame would i need to buy a trackbar relocation bracket or just install the flip kit and then recenter the axle with a new trackbar adjustment

As mentioned, it is critical to install a front track bar relocation bracket when installing a drag link flip or dropped pitman arm. Failure to do so will cause your track bar and drag link to no longer be parallel and that will give you significant handling problems.

Top Bottom