Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Not very far

Mine is now in the rebuild stage.. probably will be for a while. So, it is only taking me out to the garage this week. I can say, it is nice to escape there on occasion.

IMG_0357.jpg

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Might be an illusion but it looks like your driver wheel has some camber to it.
Can’t wait to see that thing back it’s glory.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! You should see the parts that are piling up already. Sucks ordering this time of year though. Everything is on backorder or taking much longer to ship due to the holidays.
As to the front wheel, I know the axle is straight. Could be an illusion, but I'm going to double check. Who knows, it might need bearings and I'm for sure going to replace the hubs with some Warn Premiums when I check the bearings.

BobNH

Not sure it counts since no actual off road, but did about 270 miles today through Vermont's Northeast Kingdom (These rides are why I put on around 24k my first year of JK ownership lol). Got so far north we got a text that we could sign in to use our $5/day Verizon Travel Pass for Canada lmao.
This is a shot of Lake Willoughby. It is an amazing lake, deepest fully in Vermont at 320', and second only to Lake Champlain. Beautiful water, crystal clear and colder than a witches tit even in August
Hmmm... media disbled...

20171122_132015.jpg

Last edited:

Basscat

Absolutely beautiful hear on Durango, CO this Thanksgiving week. High country with no snow! So took my little guy and sprinted over to Moab where it felt like 80! We wheeled a bit and came back home. IMG_0193.jpg IMG_0196.jpg IMG_0197.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app IMG_0195.jpg

Top Bottom