Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

bkac

Caught the Bug
The trektop nx is awesome, I had hardly any wind noise from mine. Absolutely love it in the summer. Very convenient and allows for several different configurations to fit your needs at the time.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Seriously? Mine whistles Dixie and can't get the header bar any closer if my life depended on it. :sadface:

I remember the first time we drove it after I installed it. The wife and I were both shocked how quite it was. No noise really at all. I don't have a light bar across the windshield either. Just my experience with it, maybe I got lucky.

J_KaBoB417

The trektop nx is awesome, I had hardly any wind noise from mine. Absolutely love it in the summer. Very convenient and allows for several different configurations to fit your needs at the time.

Thanks a bunch. Wind noise was my biggest concern. And saving the hardtop will be a big bonus. Thanks for the input!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I remember the first time we drove it after I installed it. The wife and I were both shocked how quite it was. No noise really at all. I don't have a light bar across the windshield either. Just my experience with it, maybe I got lucky.

That's nice. I will try to get that sunna B closer and see if it helps when it gets warmer. Hard top on for now though, nice and quiet.

Kev

It took me to the snow in AZ so I can make snow angels and snow woman as my girls put it.

Attachments

• lexi  1.jpg
    lexi 1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 180
  • jeep 22.jpg
    jeep 22.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 193
  • bailey 3.jpg
    bailey 3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 190
Top Bottom