Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

dillard09

I don’t think Jake needs to be photoshopping anything.

Jake doesn’t need to photoshop anything. That man is fearless and I have the picture to prove it.

The first time I met Jake he let me drive his Jeep on the trails. With the help of Bubba’s, inside the cab spotting I ended up like this. Even with Jakes kid in the back seat he wasn’t mad or worried at all. He laughed about it. Someone like that doesn’t photoshop shit!

View attachment 334698

View attachment 334699

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha! That was so awesome! I was laughing and you were shitting!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
This^^^

A little disappointed that the original pic was photoshopped. The original is still awesome, assuming the jeep is not photoshopped in too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Why would you think he photoshopped the original???:thinking:: Looks legit to me. Little disappointed you would say that.:naw:
Compare the pics in post #5091 vs. #5100. The cliff is photoshopped to look more gnarly than it really is. Makes me wonder what else was photoshopped.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Is this photoshopped too? View attachment 334697

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Not photoshopped... DSC_0631.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Made a quick run out to Moab this weekend. Tried to stop & do Black Bear but ran out of time....

moab TOW.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190915_110041.jpg
    IMG_20190915_110041.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Glad you wet able to make it out there[emoji106]. I bet it was extra fun with no doors. Great pic. Definitely a wall hanger.

Thanks buddy!

Well, that’s certainly an easier way to do it lol]

Yeah, my landing was a definitely lot softer than yours!

Looks like he jumped first. Maybe it’s just the camera angle. ]

Ya, definitely the case. I was actually inverted in the next shot. I'd rather not post that one though, it'd be like I was trying to show Bubba up :dont_tell:

Top Bottom