Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Noble Woodsman

I thought this was crazy... and awesome.

...Then this one popped up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

This^^^

A little disappointed that the original pic was photoshopped. The original is still awesome, assuming the jeep is not photoshopped in too.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Went to the Detroit 4fest at Mt. Holly ORV park. It’s only open a couple times a year until the figure out the politics to have it open year round hopefully in July next year.

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

It was sponsored by Jeep so they brought out a bunch of EJS Jeeps like sandstorm and Trail cat as well as the scrambler JT.

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Went to the Detroit 4fest at Mt. Holly ORV park. It’s only open a couple times a year until the figure out the politics to have it open year round hopefully in July next year.

View attachment 334683

View attachment 334686

View attachment 334685

View attachment 334687

It was sponsored by Jeep so they brought out a bunch of EJS Jeeps like sandstorm and Trail cat as well as the scrambler JT.

View attachment 334688

View attachment 334689

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That’s pretty cool. Is that the new park they’re building up by you?

Jsouder53

Hooked
2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Looks like an awesome time! Did you get to see trailcat and sandstorm in action?

Seahawkfan

Hooked
This^^^

A little disappointed that the original pic was photoshopped. The original is still awesome, assuming the jeep is not photoshopped in too.

Why would you think he photoshopped the original???:thinking:: Looks legit to me. Little disappointed you would say that.:naw:

fiend

Caught the Bug

View attachment 334683

View attachment 334686

View attachment 334685

View attachment 334687

View attachment 334688

View attachment 334689

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That looks like fun. Cool to see those EJS Jeeps too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Noble Woodsman

Why would you think he photoshopped the original???:thinking:: Looks legit to me. Little disappointed you would say that.:naw:

Compare the pics in post #5091 vs. #5100. The cliff is photoshopped to look more gnarly than it really is. Makes me wonder what else was photoshopped.

Top Bottom