Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

TrailHunter

Hooked
Went out to Last Chance Canyon and Burro Schmidt yesterday with some friends... I took my father Jeeping for the first time ever... and spending the day with him and my 2 boys on the trail was a great experience. Also fell in love with a TJ that joined us and helped lead the Pack.

IMG_9591.jpg

IMG_9667.jpg

IMG_8048.jpg

IMG_9661.jpg

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Went out to Last Chance Canyon and Burro Schmidt yesterday with some friends... I took my father Jeeping for the first time ever... and spending the day with him and my 2 boys on the trail was a great experience. Also fell in love with a TJ that joined us and helped lead the Pack.

View attachment 316348

View attachment 316349

View attachment 316350

View attachment 316352

Nice we are thinking of running Last Chance next weekend . Do you have any gps or directions you can provide via PM? How long does it take to run both trails back to back ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PEACEMAKER1

Here are some pics from the last few weekends as I continue to play around :) Nothing crazy, just wheeling around the Arizona area (Flag, Sedona, Tucson). Also, shout out to John (Jmromero) for the meet-up in Sedona last month! Was nice to meet a fellow WAL member and wheel a little with that nice new JL.

IMG_20181125_080757.jpg

IMG_20181202_113009.jpg

IMG_20181110_170035.jpg

IMG_20181202_102259.jpg

IMG_20181118_165049-EFFECTS.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Nice we are thinking of running Last Chance next weekend . Do you have any gps or directions you can provide via PM? How long does it take to run both trails back to back ?

I don’t know the GPS or where you are coming from... but a couple google searches should get you there. It’s easy to find. PM me if you need help. As far as time... it really depends on you. You can play on certain obstacles or not.. We stopped a lot, hung out, worked on Jeeps, and made it 7.5 hrs from start to finish... exploring the area beyond Last Chance can take you different places... we looped back to the main road a couple miles up from where we started.

PokerStogey

View attachment 315609

View attachment 315610

Did run to top of Bald Mountain Lookout bear Shaver Lake in California last weekend ! Super fun trail, especially in the snow

We were camping in Shaver a few months ago and a guy that stopped to check our set-up mentioned Bald Mountain was a nice trail... I’ll have to head back up there in the future. Was it easy to find?

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
We were camping in Shaver a few months ago and a guy that stopped to check our set-up mentioned Bald Mountain was a nice trail... I’ll have to head back up there in the future. Was it easy to find?

The day it snowed it was hard to find the trail . But we ran it day after when it warmed up and it was easy to follow . Great trail . Highly recommend . Not very hard but slippery in snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Personally I think the best part about it is that there’s no cell service there so people actually talk to each other instead of staring at their bug lights. It is a nice spot though and the steepness of the road keeps a lot of people away.

Top Bottom