Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

wjtstudios

Hooked
It’s sure does!!! It’s hands down the toughest wheeling I’ve done in our state! I would say the easiest trail would be a 7 outta 10...It truly is the best place I’ve wheeled yet!!! It has Mud, rocks mountain faces you have to climb and the best views I’ve seen in Michigan!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ve got to get up there next year and check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
We have an abandoned tunnel in Montana that connected what is now two Ghost towns. Comet and Wicks... the old trail tunnel goes over 1 mile under the mountain and comes out the other side. There are some rocks and ledges in the tunnel but the thing that keeps low profile cars and such out is the deep water in places, and the muddy trail to get there. A crazy place to be jeeping!

some say its haunted... this was all we found in there...

Dang! Sorry I missed that run! My week got away from me and I completely forgot.

sunnysideup

that would be a cool place to check out. maybe say on devils night . lol

I think it would be cool at night! but it is hard to find... there are a lot of dirt roads in the area... no signs... this one runs up to the giant doors which are propped open and then it is a straight through deal... can't get lost inside. There are rumors it is haunted... but we must have been too loud.

PEACEMAKER1

Was able to get down to Sedona, AZ this last weekend to test the new drivetrain out :) The weather was absolutely incredible! I played around on Broken Arrow and then took Schnebly Hill back to Flag.

IMG_20181020_141716.jpg

IMG_20181020_141637.jpg

IMG_20181020_142021.jpg

MVIMG_20181020_141729.jpg

IMG_20181020_132753.jpg

IMG_20181020_141907.jpg

boardsurfer

This weekend I had to replace a rear axle seal. I called Dynatrac to get some part numbers, ran over to the local shop to order some parts and dropped off the axle shaft to make use of their press and in about an hour, I was back in business.

The only thing left to do was to go hit a trail of course. What better way to make sure I did everything correctly!

IMG_20181029_132153.jpg

No grinding, no leaking, the wheel didnt fall off. I think I'm good to go. :thumb:

Slimebones

This weekend I had to replace a rear axle seal. I called Dynatrac to get some part numbers, ran over to the local shop to order some parts and dropped off the axle shaft to make use of their press and in about an hour, I was back in business.

The only thing left to do was to go hit a trail of course. What better way to make sure I did everything correctly!

View attachment 313643

No grinding, no leaking, the wheel didnt fall off. I think I'm good to go. :thumb:
Looks like Outlaw is smiling again!!

Top Bottom