Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

steveb san diego

Caught the Bug
Went out to Joshua Tree this weekend and was hoping to get to explore the Brooklyn MIne. Turns out they have covered all major entries and shafts in this area..... :( It was not just this area but all surrounding areas had no open entrances or shafts. Anything not covered with a grate had been filled so there was no entry. Still a great day of exploring to get out there!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG-4617.jpg
    IMG-4617.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-4622.jpg
    IMG-4622.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-4624.jpg
    IMG-4624.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-4623.jpg
    IMG-4623.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-4620.jpg
    IMG-4620.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-4619.jpg
    IMG-4619.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 13

jeeeep

Hooked
Went out to Joshua Tree this weekend and was hoping to get to explore the Brooklyn MIne. Turns out they have covered all major entries and shafts in this area..... :( It was not just this area but all surrounding areas had no open entrances or shafts. Anything not covered with a grate had been filled so there was no entry. Still a great day of exploring to get out there!!!!!
bummer, guess too much stupid was happening

bummer, guess too much stupid was happening
Blocking all the mines is stupid. Stupid people do stupid things in mines, and outside of mines as well.

When I was much younger, the mines were open, and even ones that you would just walk up to and which went straight down for seemingly hundreds of feet.

Surely the government has more important things to invest our tax money on!

Sgt_USMC

The Jeep Club I’m part of participated in a Veteran’s Day parade this morning. Over 50 Jeeps from more than 5 different clubs came. The pup got his first ride on the front seat with the doors off and he loved it! Thank you to all my fellow Veterans for your service!
0FE05AE0-1F11-45C2-92BC-BF9178947680.jpeg

Last edited:

GP NOIR

Hooked
On the trail to Toquerville Falls in SWAMBO’s Grand Cherokee.

83A3D841-56D4-4E6D-BDD7-CA6F4DB2F8DD.jpeg

We had a late start, so we didn’t make it all the way to falls because it was getting dark. It was our first time there and I didn’t want to risk taking a wrong turn. Still, seeing the cliffs lit by the evening golden light made it all worth it.

black pearl

Hooked
Been beboping between the Bay Area and Carson city, taking care of some family stuff. I knew this weekend was going to be iffy. Made it to chain control and because I’m pulling a trailer, had to chain up. By the time I did. They closed the pass. Not the kind of snow wheeling I wanted, but it’s what I got. We’ll give it another go tomorrow.

Attachments

• F9EEAFA3-BB5C-4623-9485-639A9E9FBBA9.jpeg
    F9EEAFA3-BB5C-4623-9485-639A9E9FBBA9.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 314A5F0C-961E-4D43-A2F8-52ED7E2B6152.jpeg
    314A5F0C-961E-4D43-A2F8-52ED7E2B6152.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 14
  • CF2EEB06-C010-46C7-8E08-0AFBF6D7B515.jpeg
    CF2EEB06-C010-46C7-8E08-0AFBF6D7B515.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 14

black pearl

Hooked
Been beboping between the Bay Area and Carson city, taking care of some family stuff. I knew this weekend was going to be iffy. Made it to chain control and because I’m pulling a trailer, had to chain up. By the time I did. They closed the pass. Not the kind of snow wheeling I wanted, but it’s what I got. We’ll give it another go tomorrow.
Not sure why my photos didn’t post.

edit: user error

Your Jeep looks very unhappy since it is frowning. 😔

onlyone

Looks fun in a Jeep, no so much in anything else. Lol

Top Bottom