Where can I find Wayalife decals??

Jleming

Been seeing on Instagram and running down the road on other jeeps the wayalife decaks and windshield banners, where can I purchase these?

Jleming

This ^^^^

However, I'm kinda out of stock on quite a few things right now. Been a bit busy and haven't been able to restock. Hope to that that addressed soon. Thank you for your winningness to help support the community though 😎
This ^^^^

However, I'm kinda out of stock on quite a few things right now. Been a bit busy and haven't been able to restock. Hope to that that addressed soon. Thank you for your winningness to help support the community though 😎
I actually found this site and just ordered a windshield banner. So should I assume I’ll be waiting a good bit before I receive it if you’re out of stock?

Upvote 0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I actually found this site and just ordered a windshield banner. So should I assume I’ll be waiting a good bit before I receive it if you’re out of stock?
Okay, I think I just saw that and sent you a refund. I'm hoping to get back to Carson City soon and should have more in stock at that time.

Upvote 0

jesse3638

Hooked
Okay, I think I just saw that and sent you a refund. I'm hoping to get back to Carson City soon and should have more in stock at that time.
Hopefully you refunded his return shipping cost too...haha.

Yeah I'm going to be needing another banner and some stickers myself. After the new addition arrives.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom