What's Your WiFi Password?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cindy and I went to visit Motech yesterday, just to say hi and soon after we pulled up, a guy on a nice electric scooter zoomed across the parking lot and pulled in around a big bush sitting on a vacant lot next to them. Apparently, their new neighbor. Anyway, after walking into the shop, we got talking to Kalan and the same guy barged in, came right up to Kalan with his iphone in hand and said, in a very direct and no shame kind of way, "what your WiFi password?" To this, Kalan just glared at him and after the guy stood there for a long moment, he said, "oh, sorry, I see you're busy. I'll come back later" and then left. And apparently, this isn't the first time this self-entitled specimen of a homeless guy has done this. 🤪 What is the world coming to? 🙄

And yes, Motech is now having a fence installed around the property along with new lights and cameras LOL.

Last edited:

pop2tu

First it was free phones. Now last night I see a booth on the side of the road saying “ Free Wi-Fi with tablet” then says something about veterans and low income eligible. everybody wants something for nothing.

Bierpower

Hooked
We had a girl try to open the door to our loading dock. We heard it and opened the door to look out and she's sitting on the steps outside. She says "I'm trying to charge my phone but your outlet outside doesn't work." My coworker and I just stared at her for a second and she got up and wandered off phone charger in hand.

JimLee

Hooked
ITHURTSWHENIP

Someone on my block has “Federal Bureau of Investigation” for their network name but the idiots spelled bureau incorrectly.
Mine are named "Taskforce" and "Safehouse", everybody is suspicious of everybody in this neighborhood.

Top Bottom