What's your view like at work?

JKbrick

Normally frozen waterlines are not good but yesterday we froze a 2 1/2” copper water main in a nursing home to isolate a wing of the building for repairs.
IMG_5120.JPG
IMG_5121.JPG
IMG_5123.JPG
Worked out well but long day, 0630 Thursday morning through 0100 this morning. FYI, everyone at nursing homes goes to bed by 1900

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Normally frozen waterlines are not good but yesterday we froze a 2 1/2” copper water main in a nursing home to isolate a wing of the building for repairs.
View attachment 318411
View attachment 318412
View attachment 318413
Worked out well but long day, 0630 Thursday morning through 0100 this morning. FYI, everyone at nursing homes goes to bed by 1900

Those freeze kits are cool! *Ba-da-bum*
Seriously, those work great when you have to repair a line like that.

WJCO

Meme King

Sweet. I saw one of those for the first time about a month ago. What a badass tool.

Jsouder53

Hooked

That’s awesome! I’ve never seen anything like that!

Top Bottom