What's your view like at work?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Damn, we are doing a “little” garden shed right now too but it’s only about 500k, not half what I bet that is!! The one we have going has 16” thick basement walls with precast concrete above it with radiant floor heat

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes exactly the same foundations with a full basement below. That ones 40x40x40, she’s a pricy little project.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Yes exactly the same foundations with a full basement below. That ones 40x40x40, she’s a pricy little project.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That “shed” probably cost more than my whole house. Lol. Looks like it’s gonna be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
Just a little garden shed...

View attachment 338234

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

When we were going through the design phase with our architect for our Big Island property, we asked him to work up a "boat shed" with 14' roll up doors on each side big enough to store my F250 and 28' boat so I could drive through...his first pass included a full gym, full 2nd story with kitchen, and a wine cellar...none of which I asked him to do...which also included exposed stain grade cedar beams, zinc roof etc...

For the price of building that "boat shed", I could have bought a nice high end waterfront home elsewhere in Kohala...I couldn't wait to see what the house was going to look like.

Needless to say, we never built that project...anybody want 24 acres oceanfront on the Big Island in North Kohala...with cattle on it?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
When we were going through the design phase with our architect for our Big Island property, we asked him to work up a "boat shed" with 14' roll up doors on each side big enough to store my F250 and 28' boat so I could drive through...his first pass included a full gym, full 2nd story with kitchen, and a wine cellar...none of which I asked him to do...which also included exposed stain grade cedar beams, zinc roof etc...

For the price of building that "boat shed", I could have bought a nice high end waterfront home elsewhere in Kohala...I couldn't wait to see what the house was going to look like.

Needless to say, we never built that project...anybody want 24 acres oceanfront on the Big Island in North Kohala...with cattle on it?

Umm....yes. But I’d need to win the lottery that we don’t have. lol. That’s a killer spot out there though, especially with all that acreage. Really beautiful part of the island.

wjtstudios

Hooked

It drives me crazy when Architects run projects up like with out direction from the client just to boost their own ego. It really does give the industry a bad name.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
Umm....yes. But I’d need to win the lottery that we don’t have. lol. That’s a killer spot out there though, especially with all that acreage. Really beautiful part of the island.

Brah, few have any idea how beautiful a spot it is...I almost cry every time I visit our lot...I’m actually thinking of camping there this summer before I leave the islands for good...I’ll give you a call

Top Bottom