What's your view like at work?

Jsouder53

Hooked
IMG_5634.jpg
This house we stocked has a good view of the river below

Then waited around for a while for another sheetrock load so we took a quick 1.5 mile jog to ousel falls since it’s right next door
IMG_5644.jpg IMG_5637.jpg

JPast

Jsouder53

Hooked
So breathe taking up there

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

It was certainly a beautiful day! Tomorrow will be 77 which is hard to believe [emoji51]

That's beautiful. Really want to get back out to Montana sometime soon. Did a pack trip through the Bob Marshall a few years back. That was easily the most fun 2 weeks I've ever had.

Bob Marshall is on my list of places to see, haven’t been there yet.

JPast

Bob Marshall is on my list of places to see, haven’t been there yet.

It's definitely worth the trip. We went up there with most of my extended family the summer after my Grandma passed to spread her ashes. She used to take my Dad and his siblings up there every couple years when they were kids.

There's nothing like standing on top of the Chinese Wall looking down the sheer face. Added bonus was the only time we saw Elk during the trip was up on the wall,

It would be really cool to wheel up there, but in a way I'm glad you can't because horseback keeps it a lot cleaner I imagine.

Jsouder53

Hooked
It's definitely worth the trip. We went up there with most of my extended family the summer after my Grandma passed to spread her ashes. She used to take my Dad and his siblings up there every couple years when they were kids.

There's nothing like standing on top of the Chinese Wall looking down the sheer face. Added bonus was the only time we saw Elk during the trip was up on the wall,

It would be really cool to wheel up there, but in a way I'm glad you can't because horseback keeps it a lot cleaner I imagine.

I would love to see the Chinese Wall! That’s definitely where I would be going...

Ddays

Hooked
High pressure steam is nothing to play with for sure

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My dad used to tell me stories about high pressure steam leaks that you couldn't see when he did service work in the old mills. Guys walked around with corn brooms out in front of them so they'd see the leak before it took a limb off. :shock:

JKbrick

My dad used to tell me stories about high pressure steam leaks that you couldn't see when he did service work in the old mills. Guys walked around with corn brooms out in front of them so they'd see the leak before it took a limb off. :shock:

You mean they survived before OSHA? No way you could work in a hazardous environment with just common sense

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
High pressure steam is nothing to play with for sure

Yeah superheated steam is scary stuff. Can’t see it and it will fuck you up in a hurry. You gotta have respect for it. Last June I found a leak on a 2200psi 14” line that had just blown a small hole in the insulation lagging. We shut the plant down and once we x-rayed it found the crack was about 70% around. Could have gone real bad real fast.

Top Bottom