What's your view like at work?

Dale72

Hooked
Will do I haven't been to that plant yet I have been to the one in Evansville a couple of times
Ha, I've probably seen your rig out there! Let me know the next time you're over there. I'll try to swing by in the jeep and give ya a honk! I'd normally offer to buy you lunch but the selections are a little slim and this whole social distancing thing...

I work within about .25 miles of the Bloomington plant.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Beautiful week at work, we got a nice 3’ spring blanket of snow!

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

bkac

Caught the Bug
Nice. It's a shame all the ski resorts closed early. :naw:

You have no idea. We’ve had a so great year then it snowed 40” on Monday-Tuesday at the resort and it’s closed. I had to go there for work and snapped a few photos. I did see asking patrol making a lap though. I was super jealous.
IMG_0640.jpg
IMG_0591.jpg
IMG_0664.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
That’s beautiful up there. That’s a pretty sweet machine too!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks, it does surprisingly well. I’m fortunate to be able to get out in it for work.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yeah and from What I understand the only way that you are allowed to enter Florida is if you have a Florida license or a truck driver

Their a little late. They should have done that before the hordes of spring breakers descended upon them and then spread the virus across the country.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Dale72

Hooked
Their a little late. They should have done that before the hordes of spring breakers descended upon them and then spread the virus across the country.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
They started it last week. If you were in a car entering on 10 or 95 you had to pull into the truck scales and the trucks got to bypass

Top Bottom