What's wrong with this picture?

jelliott076

So someone at the factory clearly messed up. If that's the first thing you noticed, I'd check the VIN to find out the date and time of manufacture. Hopefully it wasn't a Friday at 3pm job.

Which is it, a Rubi or a Sport??

Holeshot

Banned
So someone at the factory clearly messed up. If that's the first thing you noticed, I'd check the VIN to find out the date and time of manufacture. Hopefully it wasn't a Friday at 3pm job.

Which is it, a Rubi or a Sport??

My vote goes to a sport with rubi stickers... someone wants the prestige of the rubi :D

Lane87

I was in a hurry and didn't look at the front axel on the way in but when I came back out it was gone. I guess the mystery will never be solved! I'll keep my eyes open for it again though.

arashi

My vote goes to a sport with rubi stickers... someone wants the prestige of the rubi :D

No no no, you don't get it. It's the new poser JK! When you buy this model they give you a box of spray mud, so just before leaving your house in the morning you just spray a little mud and your set! You come to the office and telling all your buddies all the trails you did... and, as would Borat say: they put a chick magnet inside... Win win situation here...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom