what's with the hate from other forums & bob-o12jk / jeeplover????

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Also im sure overlander will PM Eddie right away to tattle tell on me so when Eddie starts posting up on here at 8am, he can trash talk me too.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol who pissed in your Cheerios this morning? Have your boyfriend give you a blowjob and you will feel a little better.

Go check your coil spring too it's not seated properly.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Gcm2 should be posting up real soon

Actually im pretty sure he is writing me a super long pm talking about how much of a tough guy he was in the army or something

LOL!! Wow, I mean - just wow. I guess with GCM 2, you just got all 3 of us "scums of the earth".

So, I get it, you don't like us. Are you just here to troll now? I'm sure you can find a FB page to do this on too - just sayin.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Anyways......how did you know about this forum at 5:30am when you dont normally post until 8am. Lol was I right about overlander sending you a pm, text or calling you lol

Actually you weren't. I have been at work since 5 this morning and why would I tell Eddie about some douchebag like you? One I don't care what you post it's not my forum and two it's more fun to make fun of you with everyone else.

You may have heard this before but your mother should have swallowed.

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Damn! Your still on here? And im the one thats full of.myself

Are you having fun with little bridge burning party? I had a friend like you once, kept burning bridges till he created an island.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Uh, it's his forum......

LOL! That's exactly what I was thinking! I was like WTF when I read that stupid comment. I'm guessing he's not too bright. :grayno:

Too bad we can't gather everyone's :twocents: here and buy Neal some common sense. :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This thread is hilarious! I can't wait until I can check it again when I get outta work.

I see I have another fan in bob-O since he sure knows what I am doing. If you hackin my phone to see if I have been texting Eddie can you do me a favor and pay my cell bill while your at it. Its only $105 and with the money you saved but building your own stinger you should be able to cover it.

NY1982JK

Is there something in the water here??? I give it 12hrs before this thread makes it over to the Pub:yup:

EDIT: NVM... Seems it already has lol!

Last edited:
Top Bottom