Whats the last thing you just bought

Tanner505

I pulled the trigger last night for a new TV a Samsung 60" led tv and I'm so glad I finally did it got 24 month interest free on it at sears

Attachments

• 1419012548136.jpg
    1419012548136.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 202

Armydog

AAC MPW 300 blackout, SBR 9" with Ti-rant 30 calibre suppressor. Paid in full, BATF Form 4s filed. Now the waiting starts. Gotta love the federal government..... NOT

ssgp2

AAC MPW 300 blackout, SBR 9" with Ti-rant 30 calibre suppressor. Paid in full, BATF Form 4s filed. Now the waiting starts. Gotta love the federal government..... NOT
You piss me off!
;)

I want to see some vids, please....

ssgp2

Got a set of amber Dually's on Tuesday, should be installed this weekend.
JW Speaker's gen II back ordered, should be here mid january.

Hack12

hety back in the jeep game lol? whats the plain?

Yep, it hurt too much to be gone! :yup:

Right now, the plan is to save some cash because I'm short in the expendable funds department! :eek:

Hopefully I'll be able to do some mods in the near future. I'm certainly not gonna go too crazy though. I'll save all my craziness for my next JK someday. :daydream:

Jackal01

Took 4 months for my sbr stamp to arrive and 7 months for the silencer which came yesterday! AAC 762SDN6 which will go on the 7.5" 300BO upper. Can't wait to shoot it and sight in the EOtech I got for my bday.

Top Bottom