What's some of this stuff worth?

(moderator note, this may be *for sale* related, but I wasn't actually ready to post it for sale, and am just looking for value guidance... but if it needs to be moved, feel free).

Ok, As you may remember, I posted a bunch of information about a surprise upgrade to an LS3 on my Dad's jeep. Well, true to form, once you start down that slippery slope, you kinda get dragged kicking and screaming the rest of the way!!!... As a result this same Jeep is going to be going through some upgrades and I'm trying to assess if there is value in some of the take offs or not. Just looking for ballpark values for what some of this is worth? It's going to be a while until axles are available, so I figured I'd do a little planning.

Today it's a *really low mileage* (like 32k) 2008 JKUR with stock Dana 44's and the following mods

MODS:
- Teraflex LCG longarm kit
- PSC stock updated gearbox with ram assist
- Axles are stock dana 44 with C reinforcements, stock e-lockers and brackets welded for the PSC and an EVO bolt on coil over set, and front EVO draglink flip. Geared for 4.53 because it has an LS3 in it.
- Adams 1310 front and 1350 rear drivelines (only 1000 miles on these)
- Teraflex bump stops front and rear from a 3" lift
- RT233 17x9.5, stock 5 lug, 4.71 backspace Raceline beadlocks
- 1.5" offset spacers (4)
- 1.25" offset spacers (4)
- Big brakes on all corners, but I can't remember who's or what size

New updates in the works:
- Dynatrac PR60/60 Hardcore axles with ARB lockers
- EVO high clearance steering with other changes
- updated Big Bore PSC ported steering gearbox (hopefully avail in the next couple of weeks)
- updated ram for the 60 setup
- EVO/King bump stops front/rear
- EVO high clearance long arm upgrade
- PSC LS3 pump with integrated reservoir
- RT232 17x8.5 8x6.5 lug, 3.75 backspace Raceline beadlocks
- New Drivelines front and rear for the higher clearance plus the 60's and going to 1350's both sides

So at the end of the day (and that's not for 8wks as dynatrac is backed up at least that far)
There may be the following pulls - would appreciate what people think are fair market for these items? (and yeah, I'm sure some may have little if any value)
- Teraflex LCG control arms, I doubt the brackets will be worth a darn as they will be cut/ground off when the EVO's go on. And they will all most likely need bushings (probably little value)
- PSC stock ported gearbox, ram, and reservoir, no lines, no pump (this may or may not get swapped onto my brothers JK - may have some value, but would need some parts)
- Teraflex bump stops (probably little value)
- Adams drivelines (these are probably worth something)
- RT233 Raceline beadlocks (these obviously are worth something)
- spacers (some value)
- Big brakes, but I think we'll swap those onto my brothers JK (no value if swapped :)...)_
- and the grand prize, the front/rear Dana 44's (looks like these are around 2K each with drive components, etc?)

Thanks much in advance.

Top Bottom