What's in your humidor?

CedarRaider

Anyone here take a wine fridge and make a large humidor. I've been looking at 100-150 count humis and the good ones are mostly north of $100. I can get a 12 bottle wine cooler for 100-150 fill it with gel cups or maybe an electric humidifier and make some cedar shelves. IMG_1479099367.621593.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mstraw9379

Looking for a recommendation. I haven't smoked a cigar in several years. Want to buy a couple and celebrate the arrival of my granddaughter with my neighbor.
Suggestions?

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

chitown35

LOSER
Just got the opportunity to pick up these on my business trip. Hopefully they last until I get back home in a week or so.

20170128_225720.jpg

P.s. Hope you get to take care of your back problems and feel better Petthefish.

Petthefish

I have been off the last couple of days due to pain and muscle spasms so what do you do when you can't sleep and can't work smoke

First was a La Aurora 1495 such a great cigar IMG_0114.jpg

Next smoke of the day was my go to La Gloria Cubana Seres N Oscuro goodness IMG_0110.jpg

Ohh and I finally got my Colibri V Cutter man it makes a nice clean cut IMG_0093.jpg
IMG_0112.jpg

Ok back to a pain med induced stupor

WJCO

Meme King
I have been off the last couple of days due to pain and muscle spasms so what do you do when you can't sleep and can't work smoke

First was a La Aurora 1495 such a great cigar

Next smoke of the day was my go to La Gloria Cubana Seres N Oscuro goodness

Ohh and I finally got my Colibri V Cutter man it makes a nice clean cut

Ok back to a pain med induced stupor

Thanks for posting that cutter. I may have to get one. Sweet looking.

Top Bottom