What's in your humidor?

View attachment 182254

I am not sure why mobile picture upload isn't working properly. Shows up in the app version but not in Web version.

Looks good! I've not had an Oliva that I didn't like. Have only tried one Ghurka and can't remember how it was. Please let us all know your thoughts when you finally sit down to enjoy one.

Hopefully CI will make it right.

Today's smoke while doing bible study was a Crowned Heads Jericho Hill. Small boutique brand but well worth hunting down. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452815129.335101.jpg

Looks good! I've not had an Oliva that I didn't like. Have only tried one Ghurka and can't remember how it was. Please let us all know your thoughts when you finally sit down to enjoy one.

Hopefully CI will make it right.

I always enjoy Ghurka's. Just a long smoke !

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452909852.394423.jpgtrying a new one. They had an event at my local B&M so I picked up a few. Hope y'all had a nice week.

Follow up: That thing sucked.

Last edited:
Just got these in from Ted's Cigars. Although I haven't had the beer, Utopias, Sam Adams is my favorite beer (normally drink craft so yes...beer snob). As I said earlier, I saw him on some cabin show. Was intrigued when he said he made cigars, went to his site. These peaked my interest.

2016-01-15 20.54.18.jpg

Today is a great day!!

A truly awesome guy, Petthefish hooked a brother up!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453859619.838845.jpg

Beautiful cigars and a beautiful case to go with it.

Thanks Petthefish!

Top Bottom