What's in your humidor?

Did you save some of that Christmas bonus for some new Tupperware containers to store all of that in? :idontknow:

It's funny you said that haha
New tupidore is in full effect.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450827129.230047.jpg

Laugh all you want it's holding at a perfect 66 humidity and big enough for all my sticks including s few boxes haha.

And yes my boss if very gracious with the Christmas bonus but he knows we work hard all year and trust me we make him enough money he can afford it haha

Today I am smoking a cigar from Villiger good mild smoke. But really I should be wrapping Christmas presents lol.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450827289.949062.jpg

Thank you.

It has 6 boveda 72's they just got cropped from the pic. I seasoned it for about 72 hours with distilled water. It's been sitting at 68-69% on the digital but it's been super cold here.

View attachment 178432

These have been great and not super pricey. I got a fiver of the New World Connecticut in the corona gorda. I'm not a big Connecticut fan but in that size it's a fantastic anytime smoke that doesn't taste like a tube of hot air. Lots of flavor.

Just enjoyed an F55, what a great cigar! Ashes were a little loose but burned really well.

Throwing this out there.

If anyone has some "My Father Le Bijou 1922" I am willing to trade two for one. I am good for it, just ask WJCO and Petthefish.
I know it's a long shot but I have to throttle back on any new purchases. The three boxes that showed up today put the misses over the edge. ;)

Throwing this out there.

If anyone has some "My Father Le Bijou 1922" I am willing to trade two for one. I am good for it, just ask WJCO and Petthefish.
I know it's a long shot but I have to throttle back on any new purchases. The three boxes that showed up today put the misses over the edge. ;)

See I did not really care for the le Bijou I smoked. But yes JK is good on his word.

And as for the wife going over the edge don't you know to have cigars shipped to the office then sneak them in sheesh amateur. Haha

My new favorite ornament haha
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450836368.141155.jpg

Hey them OpusX look to have gone bad send them to me I will dispose of them for you haha

I've been hoarding them for the last few years. Smoking one here and there. The last one I lit up I ran over with a golf cart leaving the tee box. A little too much Balvenie at 9am I guess...

And as for the wife going over the edge don't you know to have cigars shipped to the office then sneak them in sheesh amateur. Haha

I do have all of my shipments sent to the office. Only problem is that I work from home. DOH!!
Another problem is the big glass door on the front of my humidor. [emoji6]

She's actually really good about it all. She knows I have a sickness.

I do have all of my shipments sent to the office. Only problem is that I work from home. DOH!!
Another problem is the big glass door on the front of my humidor. [emoji6]

She's actually really good about it all. She knows I have a sickness.

She probably found your computer left open and all your WAYALIFE humidor posts! :) Yes, you are good for the shipments. Hopefully someone has one, I just checked and I do not.

She probably found your computer left open and all your WAYALIFE humidor posts! :) Yes, you are good for the shipments. Hopefully someone has one, I just checked and I do not.

Thanks for checking. Yeah, she's probably on here right now.

Go to bed honey, there's nothing to see here. [emoji6]

Thanks for checking. Yeah, she's probably on here right now.

Go to bed honey, there's nothing to see here. [emoji6]

hahaha See my wife is so busy with work and school she does not even notice heck I tripled the size of my tupidore and she just walked past it and said hey did that get bigger and just shrugged and she walked off lol

Also I have a new problem my son turns 18 in February and he is dying to smoke a cigar with dad and his friends lol so I have a feeling my humidor will be getting hit had in a month and a half. He already picks out my smokes for me I just tell him to go get me a cigar and he has gotten good a knowing what I like haha.

daniel.jpg

hahaha See my wife is so busy with work and school she does not even notice heck I tripled the size of my tupidore and she just walked past it and said hey did that get bigger and just shrugged and she walked off lol

Also I have a new problem my son turns 18 in February and he is dying to smoke a cigar with dad and his friends lol so I have a feeling my humidor will be getting hit had in a month and a half. He already picks out my smokes for me I just tell him to go get me a cigar and he has gotten good a knowing what I like haha.

View attachment 179199

That's a good problem to have. Smoking a cigar with dad. A memory that will last forever. That's cool that he's involved like that.

Throwing this out there.

I have a 5'er coming in from a friend of the Toro size. The torpedo is out everywhere. If you want one just PM me you address. :thumb:

That's a good problem to have. Smoking a cigar with dad. A memory that will last forever. That's cool that he's involved like that.

That and drinking Whiskey but Petthefish Jr. has a few more years to go.
I have a similar story with my two boys but involving beer. When my oldest boy was old enough to walk, my ex-wife kept finding and wondering why I kept putting a dish towel through the handle of the refrigerator door.
One day she caught me telling him, "go get Daddy another beer. No, that's a soda, get me the other can".
I don't know who gotta a talking to more that day but it was worth it. ;-)

Now for a good 'ol disclaimer so I don't get a knock on the door by Social Services 23 years after the fact. ;-)

(Disclaimer: all stories in this post are fictional in all ways. No children were harmed or exposed to the seedy underbelly of Satan's elixir)

yeah My first cigar was with Grandpa and its quite the story.
We were 14 at the time and Grandpa who raised us dad was never around. Caught us two boys smoking cigarettes he figured he would fix that in a hurry and made us sit on the porch and smoke a cigar. So my Twin brother was puking his guts up half way through the cigar. Needless to say I finished my cigar and loved it. And grandpas words still ring in my ear every time I light up a cigar " Just dont inhale you little bastard" haha He loved it from that time on it was normal for him and I to sit on the porch smoke a cigar and let the world pass us buy. Till his death last year every time I was in California him and I would sit on the porch and smoke cigar. So yes I am looking forward to smoking cigars with my boy but mom says he has to be 18 lol

yeah My first cigar was with Grandpa and its quite the story.
We were 14 at the time and Grandpa who raised us dad was never around. Caught us two boys smoking cigarettes he figured he would fix that in a hurry and made us sit on the porch and smoke a cigar. So my Twin brother was puking his guts up half way through the cigar. Needless to say I finished my cigar and loved it. And grandpas words still ring in my ear every time I light up a cigar " Just dont inhale you little bastard" haha He loved it from that time on it was normal for him and I to sit on the porch smoke a cigar and let the world pass us buy. Till his death last year every time I was in California him and I would sit on the porch and smoke cigar. So yes I am looking forward to smoking cigars with my boy but mom says he has to be 18 lol

Lol! That's great!

Picked up a few today. It will be a first for all of them. Two of the Maker's Mark are gifts for a couple friends.

Attachments

• 1450926485924.jpg
    1450926485924.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 44
Top Bottom