What was done to your rig this week?

wjtstudios

Hooked
I just cant stop thinking about how the only plastic in my 258 I6 is the valve cover and it leaks like a screen door on a submarine.:thinking: Oh how the times are a changing.

That’s hilarious!! I did replace my plastic valve cover with an aluminum one and it improved to a screen window on a submarine!

That oil pressure send unit looks like a Pain! It’s great to get to know your jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CharlesC

Inner axel seals front and rear on drivers side complete [emoji736] local dealership finished it up today!! Engaged F/R lockers for system check, all good! [emoji106] Happy it is done[emoji481] and even happier that it is all under warranty!

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Option 1 is just do semi gloss black like all the other armor. Option 2 is do hydro with black tubes on the fenders. Option 3 is semi gloss black fenders leaving the tubes raw

I know I bought the Hydro for the color. I think option 1 would look great to match the armor but everyone does that (probably cause touchup is easier). option 2 would bring in Hydro to break up the armor and won’t look like everyone elses ride. Option 3 with the raw tube might drawl your eye to it more than the other cool armor. Just my thoughts but I would do Option 2. Can’t really go wrong with any of the options! Good luck!

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Option 1 is just do semi gloss black like all the other armor. Option 2 is do hydro with black tubes on the fenders. Option 3 is semi gloss black fenders leaving the tubes raw

This color is my favorite, wish I would have waited for one. I think the black flows really well and that's what I would go with. Awesome looking jeep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
renegade of the day

JK in dealership for windshield and plenty of other little things. Driving a Renegade diesel auto for the day...they're cool.:thumb:

Top Bottom