What was done to your rig this week?

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug

tgoss

Popped some new seats in. Anyone who has these is the seat back movement supposed to be normal? I'm a little baffled by that however these are super nice!

IMG_5159.jpg

Andy5160

Hooked
brake pads and rotors

Did my both ends today NAPA pads plus front rotors. It will last until i get Pro Grips.

Front was really bad, yesterday i heard metal grinding noise and figured my front is way overdue. My rear was half through and i replaced them at the same time 16k miles ago.

IMG_7458.JPG IMG_7459.JPG IMG_7460.JPG IMG_7461.JPG IMG_7462.JPG IMG_7463.JPG

WJCO

Meme King
just the one side is red. was trying to see which one i like. but not that its installed i don't think its coming out just to get repainted. too big of a pain.

You can mask off tight spaces with aluminum foil to re-paint it while installed. A trick I learned on here. I've used it a bunch, you can mold the foil around anything that you don't want painted.

BobNH

Installed a new 5' Wilson silver load to replace my 4' one. Needed to get more clearance above the top. The 4' was great on my soft top tj with a tail light mount, but the jk doesnt seem to have one available. So I mounted it to the license plate bracket, making the top much lower than before, plus the hard top on the jk left me less than a foot above the hood. Much better now, swr 1.2 to 1.5 in my driveway.
20170629_162450.jpeg 20170629_162435.jpeg 20170629_162431.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom