What was done to your rig this week?

Andy5160

Hooked
front pinion seal replaced

So after installing my front Adams 1350 last week pinion seal started to leak.Nothing big but it had to be fixed. With a help of a recent pinion seal leak thread here on the forum and of course with much appreciated advise from Cozdude i took care of the repair.

Soft top went in as well today right before it started to rain a bit.

IMG_7446.JPG IMG_7444.JPG IMG_7447.JPG IMG_7448.JPG IMG_7450.JPG IMG_7452.JPG

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Relocated the license plate today using the JKS kit. Now just need to fashion together that bottle opener! Also bed-lined the grill and installed the DIY grill mesh. IMG_20170623_165209668.jpg IMG_20170623_192921577.jpg

Rb1boxer_3

The body work and paint look great!!!! Those half doors look awesome!!!![emoji12]. We have mirrors if you need another set for your half doors.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yes I just went for a test drive. I'm gonna need to order mirrors and the spacers for the door hinge. I'm really satisfied with these half doors. Can't wait for the uppers to be released.
Glad you got that fixed. It looks great! I assume those are SFZ half doors. I like them. When half doors fit the budget, I'm probably going to get those. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yea I know it was so painful seeing it all jacked up, but looks good now . And yea I'm glad I got these.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom