What was done to your rig this week?

Randy Tadevich

Dynatrac Progrips, EVO Mini Liners, differential fluid change, and EVO HD front sway bar links.

View attachment 262746
View attachment 262747
View attachment 262748
View attachment 262749

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I have had the progrips for over year now, they are awesome. How long do they typically last and where do we get the replacement pads? I havnt called dynatrac yet, I would assume throught them, unless local shops carry them?!?!

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

KICKROX

New Heavy Duty Draglink removed steering wander

Just wanted to share this with you guys. I've always had some slight steering wheel wander ever since getting my lift. Checked all of my bolts, suspension, etc and could never pinpoint the cause. Well, I decided to beef up my Draglink and installed a Synergy Heavy Duty drag link and BAM! Gone.. the steering wheels feels nice and snug with no wander now and it matches my Heavy duty tie rod that I replaced when I bent the OEM one at the Rubicon.

I realize this won't fix it for everyone as there could possibly be more causes but it did for me so just wanted to share.

F46FD388-B6B1-49B1-9DF7-D0126DDB95A7.jpg

Andy5160

Hooked
Just wanted to share this with you guys. I've always had some slight steering wheel wander ever since getting my lift. Checked all of my bolts, suspension, etc and could never pinpoint the cause. Well, I decided to beef up my Draglink and installed a Synergy Heavy Duty drag link and BAM! Gone.. the steering wheels feels nice and snug with no wander now and it matches my Heavy duty tie rod that I replaced when I bent the OEM one at the Rubicon.

I realize this won't fix it for everyone as there could possibly be more causes but it did for me so just wanted to share.

View attachment 263375

Nice upgrade and good to hear it helped your steering !!!

BdugJK

Stuck in some Rockford Fosgates, with the stock radio unfortunately. But I also installed a Tuffy security deck and love that. Oh oil change the other day resulted in a new oil filter bypass valve. New one for me so I ordered two to have one handy for the next time. 51875120829__46F4471A-13BB-4CDA-B748-E6E5BA5007BC.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JimmyN81

Ceramic tint installed. The small things you never realize you needed until you didn't have it anymore.
IMG_1087.jpg IMG_1088.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Traveler 76

With the help of a local off road shop, Tom Woods 1350 front and rear drive shafts. (Need to peel off the cardboard from the front.)

IMG_0481.jpg . IMG_0482.jpg

"RUGER"
2016 Rubicon - Hard Rock

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Well done I fucked up my bolt on the oil pan skid today
Will post separate thread on that

Ouch, that sounds like a huge headache.

The skid wasn't lining up with all the holes on mine so i inspected the skid closely and found that a piece of weld bead or something similar was sticking out on the inside of the skid. I ground this down with a flapper wheel and the holes all lined up.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Petted the Jeep and no longer angry. Not sure why in the hell I thought that was a good idea, love the original look so much better. Next week I will be taking off the inserts, bedlining the grill and doing the DIY grill mesh.
IMG_20170430_081103296.jpg IMG_20170615_182629358.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Ouch, that sounds like a huge headache.

The skid wasn't lining up with all the holes on mine so i inspected the skid closely and found that a piece of weld bead or something similar was sticking out on the inside of the skid. I ground this down with a flapper wheel and the holes all lined up.

Thanks for advise transmission skid is going in tomorrow morning

Top Bottom