What was done to your rig this week?

Welded some brackets on my roll cage to mount my CB. Stupid flux core crap pops so much. Had a piece land in the seat I was sitting in and did a number on my leg. Ran the wires for the CB and a Blue Sea dual USB charging port for my cell phone. Need to get a proper power distribution block.

Fire blankets can be a good friend inside a vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Finally got the lift on. View attachment 257406View attachment 257407

Looks great! I plan to install a Warn on my HR factory bumper as well. When you refer to a tight fit and some cutting, is that because the factory HR bumper isn't really set up to accept a winch? Or were you referring to the other installs? Just curious as I'm really hoping to retain my stock bumper but hope not to do a bunch of cutting to squeeze in the winch. Thanks and again, nice job!

Looks great! I plan to install a Warn on my HR factory bumper as well. When you refer to a tight fit and some cutting, is that because the factory HR bumper isn't really set up to accept a winch? Or were you referring to the other installs? Just curious as I'm really hoping to retain my stock bumper but hope not to do a bunch of cutting to squeeze in the winch. Thanks and again, nice job!

Actually, I had to cut the bumper to install the high-lift jack mount and d-rings bracket underneath. It's hard to see in the pic. The HR bumper won't need to be cut for the winch. It is a bolt on process.

The tight fit part.....well, is getting the two bottom inner nuts back on the bumper (8 in total). After the winch is installed there is hardly any room. It ain't easy, but it can be done. My only suggestion is to have someone around with skinny fingers, to get the nut started.

Good luck!

2016 Hard Rock Rubicon
"RUGER"

Actually, I had to cut the bumper to install the high-lift jack mount and d-rings bracket underneath. It's hard to see in the pic. The HR bumper won't need to be cut for the winch. It is a bolt on process.

The tight fit part.....well, is getting the two bottom inner nuts back on the bumper (8 in total). After the winch is installed there is hardly any room. It ain't easy, but it can be done. My only suggestion is to have someone around with skinny fingers, to get the nut started.

Good luck!

2016 Hard Rock Rubicon
"RUGER"

Whoops. You'll need to cut the center section out for the rope to pass through. The instructions will guide you through the process.

2016 Hard Rock Rubicon
"RUGER"

Good luck!

2016 Hard Rock Rubicon
"RUGER"

Great info! Thank you very much!

I'm trying again to post pictures. Me and a friend installed a 3" Zone Offroad suspension lift kit. It was a long day but Brutus is riding great.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
I finally replaced my exhaust manifold. It had a huge crack down the length that only got bigger when it heated up. This took a hell of a lot longer than I thought it would but hopefully I should see some performance increase.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_20170507_195610.jpg
    IMG_20170507_195610.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_20170507_195615.jpg
    IMG_20170507_195615.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_20170507_192028.jpg
    IMG_20170507_192028.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 256
Not exactly done to it, but done for it.

IMG_4304.jpg

My first time mounting beadlocks and I have to say minus the weight of these things it was a breeze!

Only had mine for 2 weeks now and I have added the Bartact seat covers, hot heads headliner, surprise straps paracord grab handles and a brandmotion backup camera. Wanted to do other stuff first but figured I need to work on getting it ready for moving my family across the country. I plan on getting the metalcloak flip steps after I get settled into the new home and adding an SPod.

20170503_093920.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom