What was done to your rig this week?

PERS JK

Image1490056100.937181.jpg Image1490056128.987880.jpg Got new wheels for my birthday from my wife! Method Double Standard. Didn't know I was getting all 5 ahead of schedule so I decided to mount them up now so I can sell the stockers. Only issue with wheels is that due to retailer only having 2 and the other 2 drop shipped, I have 2 different styles of center caps. Waiting to get that resolved so I'm the meantime I will run without them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tippedover

Installed my PS tire carrier know some said they look ugly but I think it's solid, and it functions great! All in all it was solid install was kind of a pain i powder coated it and didn't read that I was suppose to tape something off so had fun sanding the bushing area out my fault thou. IMG_1456.jpg IMG_1459.jpg

jkris

Upgraded my suspension from A 2.5 budget boost to 2.5 coil lift. I netted a tad more lift but I am sure once it has had a chance to settle it will be a tad closer. Ride does feel a bit smoother. Still have to find time to get the lower control arms and extended brake lines done.

Before
IMG_0171.JPG

After
IMG_0241.JPG

Clutch

Caught the Bug

catahoula

Caught the Bug

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Upgraded my suspension from A 2.5 budget boost to 2.5 coil lift. I netted a tad more lift but I am sure once it has had a chance to settle it will be a tad closer. Ride does feel a bit smoother. Still have to find time to get the lower control arms and extended brake lines done.

Before
View attachment 249244

After
View attachment 249245

I might have asked before but what flares are you running

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Looks good :thumb:

Top Bottom