What was done to your rig this week?

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Installed the valve stems into the Chamber Pro IIs to get them ready for new tires. Each wheel has two holes for the stems so I opted to use a TPMS module/valve stem (to retain the tire press. feature) and a standard valve stem.

IMG_0862.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Thats a good looking wheel! You decide on a tire yet?

Still trying to decide on the Nitto Trail Grappler or the Cooper STT Pro. I know for a fact I'll be getting 37s. Decisions decisions.... Haha

I plan on painting the ring red. I think the red rings on an Anvil colored jeep look top notch.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Installed the valve stems into the Chamber Pro IIs to get them ready for new tires. Each wheel has two holes for the stems so I opted to use a TPMS module/valve stem (to retain the tire press. feature) and a standard valve stem.

View attachment 245116

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

When I spring for some new dynatracs, I will buy these. Congrats on the awesome wheels,

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

estesd

Got new bumper and winch installed. Before and after pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0040a.jpg
    IMG_0040a.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 214

BaddestCross

Finally got the Congo Pro cage that I bought during last Black Friday sale installed and mounted a cargo basket to it. I didn't want to use the cross bars that they recommend because I didn't want it to sit any higher. So, I decided to go simple and use 3" pipe straps to mount it. I figured if I ever need to repair a hose on the trail I'd have the parts. 😂

I really like the cage. I went with the Pro because it uses 2" pipe instead of the 1.5" so it has a beefier look and it's rated for 800lbs. The rails are also adjustable, so you can configure this thing a million different ways. I highly recommend it if anyone is looking for a rack system.

Next, off-road lights and headlight/fog light upgrades.

20170225_124825.jpg
20170225_124805.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

All the lights mounted on the bar. Still need to wire them up...

20170226_132546.jpg

I'm happy I went with these... I was originally going for round, but prices were stupid expensive and I wanted to stay as even with the bar as I could and not have more stuff up above the rack.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

tuckn2s

Finally started to work on my 2 door after its been sitting for 8 months with no axles, 9" stretch, tons and fodess:rock:
picking up Poison spyder crusher corners to finish the comp cut, most of the parts in the mail to atleast finish up the rear

Top Bottom