What was done to your rig this week?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Never really a fan of these fenders, but I would have to say color matched they look way better, good choice on that :thumb:

I'm with you there. I see these everywhere in my neck of the woods and they don't do anything for me. That being said, color matched like this, they're not nearly as bad. :yup:

BaddestCross

Had some time tonight so I fabbed and installed my bump stop extensions. I'll take a run up into the hills tomorrow to see if I still need to trim the inside lip of my fenders at full stuff...

20170203_170525.jpg
20170203_183411.jpg
20170203_192408.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Added JW Speaker 6145J fogs, since I had to pull the bumper, anyway. They really should come with a plug & play connector, like the KC HiLites do. If you use them, black connects to black.

IMG_8205.jpg
IMG_8209.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

duktrx

1486276635912.jpg

Finally saw the light and yanked the factory "Head lights", and dropped in a set of, Heated Truck Lites and installed the horizontal adjustment screw.

friskyspatula

hsw1kWA - Imgur.jpg

So this is my first "modification". Through a little mix-up at the dealership I received a 2015 Owner's Manual packet for my 2016. I did get the correct one, but they said I could keep the 2015. I really liked the look of 2015 case so I thought I would keep that part and use it somehow. The lack of a decent door storage area I thought this would be a perfect use for it. Some large 3M velcro command strips later and a couple of minutes later, I now have a nifty map pocket!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
A friend of mine bought a jeep and wanted me to look at it, he said it drove like crap. This is the front end
View attachment 241894
Yes there are 4 steering stabilizers. The drag link ends and tie rod ends are shot, the track bar is raised and the steering is not flipped, and yes it drives worse than crap

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE

Holy Shit what a genius came up with this idea.
With all them steering stabilizers, death wobble MUST be fixed! :cheesy:

sparks

I can finally post in here!

Went from stock Sahara bumper to Rubi Hard Rock bumper

Got a hell of a deal and after my little fender bender the insurance basically paid for the upgrade, including steel skid plate (with a couple hundred to spare because of the self-install)

First Real mod to my Jeep!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app IMG_1011.jpg IMG_1013.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I can finally post in here!

Went from stock Sahara bumper to Rubi Hard Rock bumper

Got a hell of a deal and after my little fender bender the insurance basically paid for the upgrade, including steel skid plate (with a couple hundred to spare because of the self-install)

First Real mod to my Jeep!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app View attachment 243034 View attachment 243035

Nice find! I've always liked those bumpers!

Top Bottom