What was done to your rig this week?

JKbrick

:cheesy: I imagine like that, there isn't a hint of death wobble :cheesy:

Nope not a hint, it's full blown death wobble. Dang I just got mine fixed too. There are rr tracks that go across the road on a diagonal and a slight rise and it literally threw me into the other lane and back when I hit the tracks at 50ish

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Nope not a hint, it's full blown death wobble. Dang I just got mine fixed too. There are rr tracks that go across the road on a diagonal and a slight rise and it literally threw me into the other lane and back when I hit the tracks at 50ish

Death wobble even after 4 stabilizers?!?! :shock: That shit must be looser than Madonna!

DERWOOD

:cheesy: I imagine like that, there isn't a hint of death wobble :cheesy:
Get a 4 inch drop pitman arm chromally that drag link needs to be level with the tie rod if it's not you will have sloppy steering an death wobble people can say what they want I've owned jeeps my whole life an that was the cure for death wobble everytime

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Get a 4 inch drop pitman arm chromally that drag link needs to be level with the tie rod if it's not you will have sloppy steering an death wobble people can say what they want I've owned jeeps my whole life an that was the cure for death wobble everytime

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I already told him to order a flip kit since his track bar is raised and the drag link isn't

Top Bottom