What was done to your rig this week?

If that is a cable winch, shouldn't you have a roller fairlead?

I got a steel hawse fair lead for steel cable. I can't stand how much the roller sticks out and not that I'm a stickler for looks but it's not the prettiest thing either.

Finally slapped on the 35s which been sitting in the garage for more than a month :sly:... special thanks to Granite_head!

Attachments

• 1470658006599.jpg
    1470658006599.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 231
Thanks guys, definitely looks like a different Jeep and sounds different :crazyeyes:... so when are we going out again? That HF trip seems like too far out... and we should go test Steel's new tow points:brows:

I heard that... But I gotta pick up a set of Rubi wheels/tires before my next outing ;)

Thanks guys, definitely looks like a different Jeep and sounds different :crazyeyes:... so when are we going out again? That HF trip seems like too far out... and we should go test Steel's new tow points:brows:

Let's do it!

I heard that... But I gotta pick up a set of Rubi wheels/tires before my next outing ;)

Hey, Steel did just fine with those SRA's last time :bleh:

Removed the 2" budget boost in favour of AEV 2.5" Dual Sport and gained 1.5"..... Considered going higher but too much ripple effect with additional parts and wife tried getting in one with 3.5 and declared it a no go so........

Removed the 2" budget boost in favour of AEV 2.5" Dual Sport and gained 1.5"..... Considered going higher but too much ripple effect with additional parts and wife tried getting in one with 3.5 and declared it a no go so........

Pics or it didn't happen.

Swapped wheels back to front, tightened track bars, tightened control arms, and zip tied harness that goes to DPF because stupid dealer wrecked every plastic clip when they pulled it out to rewire after changing out the engine block:doh::doh:

Top Bottom