What was done to your rig this week?

RHuckster

Installed a Mopar rear cargo mat for a JKU yesterday, installed set of JKS swaybar disconnects today.

Rick
P8210001a.jpg P8220002a.jpg

Attachments

• P8220001a.jpg
    P8220001a.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Is the bolt head on top of the skid plate? It may just be the pic, but it looks like the 2 bolts connecting to the oil pan skid are facing down, with the bolt head on top and the threads and nut on the bottom?

You're right. It's my sons jeep and
I had my son help and he wanted to do it that way. If I ever rub on it I might change it.

mackey

I didn't like how the stock transfer case skid did not cover all of my Atlas t/c. After reading that Eddie's Atlas transfer case recently took a rock to it, I searched for a little better coverage. Most aftermarket skids are designed to work as a complete set. The Rugged Ridge provided all the coverage I needed. Thought I would try it out. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440288026.567355.jpg

I also need to put my Protek skid back on if anyone notices they are missing.

mackey

You're right. It's my sons jeep and
I had my son help and he wanted to do it that way. If I ever rub on it I might change it.

It probably won't get hit, but I would be worried that a rock would smash it, making it very difficult to remove. I guess nothing a grinder couldn't take care of.

Top Bottom