What was done to your rig this week?

GR8WHITE

Started fabricating some foot pegs. I still need to figure out a stop and weld some sheet metal were you place your foot. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432773815.487746.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432773828.900422.jpg

Speeddmn

Please tell me your broke and thats the only beer you could afford lol :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: looks good man

Nope, but it's in the fridge and what I enjoy. Ive cut back on beer so much that I sometimes forget I have them in the fridge!

Didnt know evo made the front shock relocations, I need to look into those.

They look like the same ones that come with the bolt on coilovers

On the EVO web site, they are talked about being required as an extra in the 'Enforcer' kit write up description with a part number but under the shock selection window in the same Enforcer description, the King 2.5 say they are included.... I couldn't find the part listed on it's own but when I ordered the Enforcer kit through NR, with King 2.5's, they said it wasn't included and I had to pay extra for them. :idontknow: :thinking:

utiadam

LOSER
On the EVO web site, they are talked about being required as an extra in the 'Enforcer' kit write up description with a part number but under the shock selection window in the same Enforcer description, the King 2.5 say they are included.... I couldn't find the part listed on it's own but when I ordered the Enforcer kit through NR, with King 2.5's, they said it wasn't included and I had to pay extra for them. :idontknow: :thinking:

I'm not sure then. These are what came with mine.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432929627.841628.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432929655.467966.jpg

I'm not sure then. These are what came with mine.

They probably do come with the coil over kit.... and should with the Enforcer 2.5 kit (have to clear the larger diameter shocks in both cases) but I ordered thru NR and didn't, because NR discounts the Kings different than EVO, but all is good ! :thumb:

utiadam

LOSER
They probably do come with the coil over kit.... and should with the Enforcer 2.5 kit (have to clear the larger diameter shocks in both cases) but I ordered thru NR and didn't, because NR discounts the Kings different than EVO, but all is good ! :thumb:

Really? I didn't think any discounts applied to evo suspension or king parts?

chipper

Didnt know evo made the front shock relocations, I need to look into those.

I got them from NR part # EVO1113B also seen them on ORE web site too. $70 for the set. I had to get them because my shocks were hitting the frame at full droop. Getting the shock bolts in was a bit of a pain because of the angle.

Katalyna

Finally...getting my suspension lift put on tomorrow!!!!! If anyone is nearby come on over, Im sure hubby might need a hand, even though he won't admit it!

~Kat~

Johnster29

I put a new EVO license plate bracket on with led bolt/lights and put the brake light behind the EVO logo

Attachments

• 1432955947493.jpg
    1432955947493.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 305
Top Bottom