What was done to your rig this week?

Got the 35's mounted on the rims now i just need to bolt them on the car.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400586354.987983.jpg
Oh and I plastidipped the centre caps in Olive Drab to match the Commando paint.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400586479.218924.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Finally got around to painting the rotopax mounts I designed and built a few weeks ago. One on each side, works with the trektop.
1400615065044.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks great! I really love the Bushwackers' style, I just can't pull the trigger on them because I don't want the extra width (tire coverage). I wish they made a set in that flat style that were factory width. :yup:

Thanks! Yeah, I didn't think I'd like them either because of the width but they look pretty good. I got a good deal on them and a 3 year replacement warranty! Anything happens to them (wheeling or not) I get a new replacement.

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

Thanks! Yeah, I didn't think I'd like them either because of the width but they look pretty good. I got a good deal on them and a 3 year replacement warranty! Anything happens to them (wheeling or not) I get a new replacement.

That's perfect, those bad boys certainly aren't cheap! :grayno:

Honestly, they really do look great on your rig. I don't mind the width at all from those pictures. :thumb:

That's perfect, those bad boys certainly aren't cheap! :grayno:

Honestly, they really do look great on your rig. I don't mind the width at all from those pictures. :thumb:

It will look good as long as the tires stick out a little more than the flare.

Tires and center cap looks good Hillz! hurry up and get those mounted on the jeep!

OK OK, sorry PV, i wanted to get em mounted up yesterday but the missus had the bloody cra and by time she got home it was to late in the day.... :cheesy:
they'll be going on today when i get home from work :rock:

My tranny going stage 4 all kevlar. Suppose to get it next week...oh!! And creepy crawler 37", front rear d shaft rubicon express, poison spyder crossmember, procomp wheels.

DIGGER has got some new shoes.. :rock:
Procomp Series 98 Rock Crawlers in 17x8 with 4.25" offset & Summit Mudhogs in 35x12.5R17LT's.
Centre caps have been plastdipped in Olive Drab.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400665315.844046.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400665334.822778.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400665356.330764.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom