What was done to your rig this week?

noroad

Installed my rockhard skid, changed the oil on the rig, did a full check of arms and bolts! Im all good to go!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394105446.357263.jpg

Rusty

I got some more pipes added, probably going to change the square tubing at the C-piller for a 2.25” DOM when I see if i”ll have issues with my new top or not.. and Installed my new rear “bumper” lol Thank you EVO!

Bumper 1.jpg Bumper 2.jpg bumper 3.jpg cage rear 2.jpg cage rear 3.jpg

In the process of working on the B-piller section in my head, probably order the Synergy cage kit and add stuff to it. As for the front I’m not decided on where I want to go just yet...

Armydog

Ordered 4" zone lift with Nitro shocks. 17" XD addict wheels and 35" Goodyear MTRs

If you can, post here how you like the Zone lift. My pumpkin has the zone 4" with lesser shocks- not nitro. I have limited experience with TJ lifts out there these days. I would like to know how the Zone compares to other lifts on the market, especially from a real person running it! Tango. congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

BearClaw

If you can, post here how you like the Zone lift. My pumpkin has the zone 4" with lesser shocks- not nitro. I have limited experience with TJ lifts out there these days. I would like to know how the Zone compares to other lifts on the market, especially from a real person running it! Tango. congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Will do for sure. If heard good things about them for how cheap they are. It might be a while before i get to try it out because im stuck working in NC for another month and my jeep is back home in MI

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Removed factory Sport & Wrangler decals in preparation for adding club decals as soon as weather warms up enough.

Installed Drake stainless shift knobs and Cool Tech CB Mic holder.

Factory shift knobs were a ball buster to remove. Everything else was easy.

More mods coming :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Yea lol 20 inch rims werent really cutting it offroad

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Your rig looks much better my friend. I actually didn't get to see it at SnG or maybe I just didn't notice since it wasn't all broseph-ied. :wink:

jkfern27

Your rig looks much better my friend. I actually didn't get to see it at SnG or maybe I just didn't notice since it wasn't all broseph-ied. :wink:

Thanks frank, my rig kinda stays in tue shadows now thats its not blinged out lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

tdijet

Last 3 weeks, finally applied light grey Monstaliner to the cab flooring, re-wired accessories in the cab, reassembled the interior, smogged (smog shop said my 4.0 in my 97 XJ was running cleaner than some hybrids 👍) , and finally got my neutral safety switch issues resolved.

What does all this mean? I got to play in the high lakes today :)

Top Bottom