What was done to your rig this week?

Holy cow, you pulled the tranny without a jack?? :shock: I'm impressed!!

Off topic here but, looking at your MJ, I am reminded of just how politically incorrect its name is "Commanche Eliminator" :shock: :cheesy:

I gotta get my eyes checked. At first glance I thought it was a Ranger. Sorry Pig, I'll just go bury my head now. 1387812298150.jpg

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

dabins

Are you trying to figure out that annoying noise the clutch barring makes!!?

Sent from my S4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

huggysjk

Bought jeep a few weeks ago. Had Spod in it. Guy was local here in SAn Diego he traded it in. so I assumed he ordered from company on line. No shops here locally think carry it.

noroad

Just picked up some new 37x12.50r17 Nitto Trail Grapplers for a 1000 bucks all said and done, just need to get these boys mounted.

Attachments

• tires1.jpg
    tires1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 376
  • tires2.jpg
    tires2.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 371

Sporadic

Got the rear frame prepped with Dupli-Color Bed Armor last night. All ready to install the new EVO rear D-ring mounts and Rugged Ridge D-rings today.

Anyone have any tips for getting the two nut plates inside the frame?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388152292.515921.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Got the rear frame prepped with Dupli-Color Bed Armor last night. All ready to install the new EVO rear D-ring mounts and Rugged Ridge D-rings today.

View attachment 61686

they slide in the little holes on the sides, for me one from the front, one from the back if that makes any sense. I would have a magnetic pickup tool that fits inside handy just incase you drop anything like i did a few times.

I cut the odd stamping/jig shape out to make a triangle. This made nut installation easier and I think it makes the cross-member look better too.
Here are some pictures... Sorry they are small.
cut lines.png finished.png

Edit.... added larger pic (hopefully better)
large.png

Last edited:

Sporadic

they slide in the little holes on the sides, for me one from the front, one from the back if that makes any sense. I would have a magnetic pickup tool that fits inside handy just incase you drop anything like i did a few times.

Thanks guys. The help is much appreciated! I think I'll try "tapping" a little before I make any cuts.

Top Bottom