What was done to your rig this week?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
YKPizzaguy is closer to Santa than New York I believe..........YK did you say your rig will be in Denver till January 9th?........I'm looking to go out there in late January to ski west of Denver but that may be too late to stop in and see your rig at TrailJeeps......wish I could see it in person before you pick it up......you're off to Vegas after that though right?.......keep us informed on how it turns out

Woodrow

Tigrcky

YKPizzaguy is closer to Santa than New York I believe..........YK did you say your rig will be in Denver till January 9th?........I'm looking to go out there in late January to ski west of Denver but that may be too late to stop in and see your rig at TrailJeeps......wish I could see it in person before you pick it up......you're off to Vegas after that though right?.......keep us informed on how it turns out

Woodrow

where are you going skiing?

BadApple

Bought a new to me Rubicon Express front adjustable track bar should be here Friday so i can test it out this weekend. Jeep has been down since monday because of trackbar failure.

YKPizzaGuy

Woodrow

It should be there till prob the end of Jan now. I didn't want them to have to rush and now I'm going to have Wes do a few extra things to it since times not an issue now ;)

Oh and feel free to take pics and post.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Keystone.....Brenkenridge.....Copper.......going with a few friends from the Fire Department......

Woodrow

You will love Breckenridge if you have never skied it before. I was out there about 6 years ago now and by far the best skiing I have ever done. Make sure you hit the back bowl at the top of peak 10

Sent from my iPhone

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
"It should be there till prob the end of Jan now. I didn't want them to have to rush and now I'm going to have Wes do a few extra things to it since times not an issue now ;)"

"Oh and feel free to take pics and post."

I will definitely stop in and see your rig if it's still there.......Trust me.........what you're having done is very close to the direction I'm headed with mine and any time I can get an up close look on a heavily modded rig like yours I'm going to take advantage of the opportunity.......not only to bask in all it's badassedness (I'm sure it's not a word but it sure sounds cool) but to gather ideas for my build as well........I sure hope it's still there when we get to Denver on January 25th........

Woodrow:beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom