What was done to your rig this week?

H8MUD

Installed the EVO shackles. Them ballcocks or whatever they are called are a bitch to put on. Had to leave the red inserts to stop the rattle.

Is there a trick to getting both ballcocks on at the same time? HELP!

IMG_1358.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Oil change... Check
Air filter change..... Check
Oh and early Christmas present from my (awesome) wife:
Warn Powerplant HD 9.5... Check

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Agreed^^

Then you'll be a real RocknRolla.......

People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, others the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot. (RocknRolla 2008)

What do you think Brankz?......Are you ready to be a RocknRolla?

Woodrow

Last edited:

Brankz

Agreed^^

Then you'll be a real RocknRolla.......

People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, others the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot. (RocknRolla 2008)

What do think Brankz?......Are you ready to be a RocknRolla?

Woodrow

Yes I'm ready! Taking my bumper tonight.

H8MUD

After several questions were answered in a different thread, took off the ballcocks and inserts off and went for a ride and had no rattles. Going to leave the shackles with no add-ons.

By the way it looks, might have to add detachable mud flaps.

Holeshot

Banned
finished my third brake light on my genright carrier

had to repaint my entire carrier due to rust and flaky paint -_- very happy with the result though ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387255097.512832.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387255109.495776.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387255129.481361.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387255138.780776.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387255152.730564.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387255166.514868.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387255177.296653.jpg

Top Bottom